New Fuel Rail Usable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Fuel Rail Usable?

I have my new fuel rail and the feed is on the opposite end. Can I use this or do I need to use my original? What’s the significance of the feed?

Original Fuel Rail Feed...

Comment

New fuel rail feed...

Comment

someone else will chime in but i think just needs different routing of the supply line. not 100% sure if there is anything else you need to use it. can probably check realoem for the diagrams
        89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

Originally posted by digger View Post
          someone else will chime in but i think just needs different routing of the supply line. not 100% sure if there is anything else you need to use it. can probably check realoem for the diagrams
          Thanks.

Funny thing is I ordered the one from RealOEM that has the feed on the other side in the picture. :)

Comment

Gonna bump this up.

Comment

Heading home and working on this in a few hours...anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by digger View Post
                I think this is correct. How old is your car OP? would personally prefer the new style of the rail, keeps hoses in the visible and accessible area.
                Here is a link to help you with the routing a la new style https://classicbimmerbits.com/e30-ho...e-replacement/

Comment

Working...
                X