Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are these coolant lines connected correctly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these coolant lines connected correctly?

It's been a while since my car was actually complete and I unfortunately did not take any pictures when I should have. It looks and feels very tight, as if #9 and #13 should be switched around to make room for the intake manifold.

Can anyone help confirm if this is right or wrong?

Also, if anyone can help with the orientation of the 2 lines that come off the side of the throttle body it would be great!

Picture is shot from the front of the car with the hood removed, looking straight towards the firewall.

People say you can eliminate the additional thermostat if you keep an eye on the coolant temperature.
    Then you just connect the long hose to the top outlet and the hose from the back of the engine to the lower outlet.

Comment

What is you rotate the T connection so it is facing down and then turn the thermostat so the small hose is facing down?

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewBird View Post
        What is you rotate the T connection so it is facing down and then turn the thermostat so the small hose is facing down?
        Thanks, I found some other pictures that indicate that the T should be rotated towards the engine and that the electrical wiring goes above all the hoses.

Comment

Working...
        X