Can you identify these fog lamps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you identify these fog lamps?

Hello all. I'm looking for assistance on identifying these fog lamps so that I can get part numbers. Checking the ITK on RealOEM hasn't yielded any results and the seven digit numbers don't generate any positive matches. I may not have found the correct year/model or it may be that the ITK doesn't have an exact image for these. Does anyone know what year and model e30 these came from? I know with certainty that I pulled them from a pre-facelift European market LHD convertible. Any assistance would be appreciated.
    WTB: MTech II Body Parts. Cabrio main drive bar for power top. Front valance, bend free. Perfect leather airbag wheel. "iS" Lip, any color.

PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM bimmerbumco ON EBAY

Pretty sure they're 63 17 1 376 935 and 936. Which is likely just for prefacelift ROW bumpers.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. The photo for 1 376 935 shows the standard facelift fog lamps, that's why I wasn't sure. These have three mounting tabs instead of four which doesn't match any of the images. The housing shows 1 375 043 and 1 376 916. The lamp housing is interchangeable with other housings, which also didn't help.
      WTB: MTech II Body Parts. Cabrio main drive bar for power top. Front valance, bend free. Perfect leather airbag wheel. "iS" Lip, any color.

Comment

What's the "ROW" bumper? I've been out of the e30 scene for a while.

Comment

When I searched it and looked at an image from ECS Tuning it appeared to be your fogs.

ROW=rest of world, as in non-US spec.

Comment

I have an 85 323i euro spec that came with these ZKW lights but the housings are different. I believe these housings came on the later style valance they used on the prefacelift model which would make them 86-90 preface cars. Hope this make sense.
            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Thank you both. I appreciate it. I'll use that info to try and sort out P/Ns.

Comment

Like the others said, they are 86-87 non-US fog lights. I have a set of 84-85 non-US lights that have 4 mounting holes which are useless for my 87 with European valance.
                09 BMW 328xi touring 6spd
                05 Subaru Outback XT 5spd
                87 BMW 325is
                a few bicycles

Comment

Working...
                X