E30 m3 brake duct questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 m3 brake duct questions.

So I was buttoning up the front end last night and realized that I really need to fill the foglight holes with something other than the hideous e30 foglights. Brake ducts of course.

Called my dealer to order the evo brake ducts. They offered me a great price and told them to place the order. Just got news that it is a euro part, so they are not allowed to order it. They said I have to order it through a motorsport authorized online dealer. Anyone know of where I can order them?>

In my searching, I realized that VAC, Turner, Bimmerowrld, and some others offer complete brake cooling kits for the car that basically cost the same as just the oem ducts from BMW. Any recommendations of which kit is best on an e30 m3? Looking for good fitment and functionality of course. Thank you.

crickets...

Comment

That's hogwash, I order euro parts from my dealer all the time.
      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
          That's hogwash, I order euro parts from my dealer all the time.
          do me a favor, see if you can order these for me...My bet is that they will tell you that it is NLA when they go to actually order it. I also have ordered Euro parts in the past for my cars, but now, BMWNA has stopped it, supposedly...

Comment

blunttech can get them and i bet they will be cheaper than the dealer.

I also ordered the brake ducts that mark linked to. They fit great
            Current:
            1989 325i
            1988 M3
            1987 325ic
            Past:
            2001 330ci
            2001 M3

Comment

There are some on ebay right now, however I don't know if they are real. Dealers are now becoming a pain in the a$$ about parts and how the dealer network operates. The dealers don't want to contact other dealers about parts and such. If I were you, I'd call another local dealer and see what they say, you might be surprised

Comment

I get eu parts at my local dealer as well. I have done enough business so they order for me.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

You could always order my ducts and be done with it, but if you insist on OE BMW prepare yourself.

"I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                  88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                  89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                  91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
                  X