5 lug rear ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 lug rear ??

going with the e36m3 fronts. Would like to keep the wheel offset (and wheelbase) the same front and rear (et40.) What do you recommend for the rear? z3 2.8 hubs? z3 1.9 hubs? or ??? will my e30 m3 axles fit right into them? thanks, jason

http://extradrei.com/5lug.html

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
      read it many times. really appreciate all the work put into this. I did my own 5-lug 6 years ago with 318ti parts. I thought i had it all figured out...... but you guys have taken it to a whole new level.

Goals:
      larger (stock 86+ 325) rear bearings
      offset to match the front (et40)
      track width to be the same front and rear.

after reading the html about a million times, i just get more confused. I would assume I should use the (I6)z3 hubs, stock bearings, 325i trailing arms. will my track width be the same (within a few mm) as the front?

What halfshafts???? the e30 and e36's have different abs rings. So, should I just replace the rings? new halfshafts?

thanks, jason

Comment

Originally posted by Jason89i View Post
        .... I would assume I should use the (I6)z3 hubs, stock bearings, 325i trailing arms. will my track width be the same (within a few mm) as the front?

What halfshafts???? the e30 and e36's have different abs rings. So, should I just replace the rings? new halfshafts?
        anyone?

Comment

which car is this for?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason89i View Post
            going with the e36m3 fronts. Would like to keep the wheel offset (and wheelbase) the same front and rear (et40.) What do you recommend for the rear? z3 2.8 hubs? z3 1.9 hubs? or ??? will my e30 m3 axles fit right into them? thanks, jason
            So whats the answer?
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
            X