No announcement yet.

my 5 lug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to finish your 318 now with this stuff in a resondable amount of time you realize that right?

You can't let all these people down.
    Last edited by DEV0 E30; 04-18-2007, 04:09 PM.
    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by xLibelle View Post

this adapter, it goes on the inside of the strut hub body, right?
      Think of it as a sleeve, it goes over the spindle, and it makes it bigger to put an e36 hub over it

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
      You have to finish your 318 now with this stuff in a resondable amount of time you realize that right?

You can't let all these people down.
      ah 10-4

Comment

make it 11 people now......
        My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
        There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Do you have pics of assembling the whole thing?

I am concerned that it won't preload the wheel bearings properly.

Comment

I am in if you can figure out how to use this with the e36 ///m brakes front and rear.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Deagle, when do we get to see a PRICE?!?!?!??

We need to know what Rotors/calipers/saddles, etc., too.

E36M3 would save a fuckload of hassle, especially if the saddles bolt on.

Get on with it, man!

Luke

Closing SOON!
              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I would also be interested in these.

-Nick

Comment

e36 rotors might work, but e36 spacing is different...but porsche calipers bolt right on

bearings will be able to be preloaded just fine, we build race cars, not lawnmowers

price will be under $100 for sleeve/nut

Comment

you mean per set

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Deagle View Post
                      e36 rotors might work, but e36 spacing is different...but porsche calipers bolt right on

bearings will be able to be preloaded just fine, we build race cars, not lawnmowers

price will be under $100 for sleeve/nut
                      So do you have a 300mm or so rotor? What caliper is gonna be the perfect fit, or are you going to make an adapter?

I wanna see Audi TT rotors and 750iL calipers, dammit!

Luke

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

what size rotor will you use with the porsche calipers? what size wheels are needed? would e36 offset work?

Comment

porsche rotors cost ALOT

im just making sleeves for me, and making my brakes fit...i dont really want to to the r&d with a cheap brake setup

do the 750i calipers bolt on?

you need lots of clearance for the porsche brakes

Comment

OK, so is the Audi the same lug spacing? PowerSlot rotors are available for about $160/pr. 300X12 with a 25mm backspacing, same as an E30 rotor.

The 750iL caliper would want to use a 25mm MC, but that is no big issue

300mm.de has a adapter that bolts on a 750iL caliper and passes TUV.

Funny I am so interested in this: I have no plans for a 5 lug.

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

e30 non m caliper bracket center to center is 3.5 inch

find a caliper that is bigger and has a 3.5 inch center to center spacing, and you are all set, now you just need hats and rotors

Comment

OK, so if I read the translated German correctly, E34 540i saddles and calipers fit the E30M3 using 300mm X 28MM disks. Do you know if the E30M3 sadddles are the same spacing as the standard E30?

Closing SOON!

Comment

Working...
                                X