Garagistic Centered Treehouse Fitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garagistic Centered Treehouse Fitment

I fought with these for a few hours today and this is as close as I could get it. The tree house was completely seated on the control arm and I had the control arm completely free from the spindle. Any suggestions? Considering going to the adjustable mounts from Garagistic or AKG.

I had no problems with installing the condor offset tree house style
    91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
    Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
    E30 can make you, E30 can break you
    "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Could your control arm be bent?

I find it amusing that these are called "tree house" now, even though they haven't been around in like 15 years, and I don't think they even invented them in the first place.
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I've heard similar complaints about the garagistic aluminum "V2" CABs from someone local.
        He was told to "Pry them on with a screwdriver" but he says they're so far off that you can't even put something through the holes to try and pry the two together.
        Originally posted by priapism
        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
        Originally posted by shameson
        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
          I've heard similar complaints about the garagistic aluminum "V2" CABs from someone local.
          He was told to "Pry them on with a screwdriver" but he says they're so far off that you can't even put something through the holes to try and pry the two together.
          These things have been around for so long, I wouldn't be surprised if there are lots of Chinese knock offs, which are copies of copies of copies of something made 15 years ago..
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I had a set of ebay "black path" eyeball CABs in ~2014 that came with pieces of aluminum tube instead of bushings. It was unfortunate how halfassed the "bushing" was, but for what I assume was a chinese knockoff, they fit great otherwise.

I think Garagistic CNCs most of their aluminum stuff in house, but I think the part is in need of a revision.
            Originally posted by priapism
            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
            Originally posted by shameson
            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Condor FTW

Comment

Working...
              X