UUC BBK - Uneven Pad Wear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markseven View Post
    By "runout" do you mean lateral movement? If so, then yes, there was enough walk to allow a clip-on wheel weight to tap the strut on full-lock turns.
    Essentially, yes. Runout indicates excessive wear to the point where the inner and outer race's axes do not align.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
      Essentially, yes. Runout indicates excessive wear to the point where the inner and outer race's axes do not align.
      Thanks mang.
      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

No worries--hopefully the bearing was the issue.

Comment

Even better than feeling the tires/wheels/rotors for temp differences you could get an infrared temp sensor to do spot temp checks on both sides to get a quantitative number for temps. I believe the Freight train sells one for pretty cheap. Hope you find a fix for it. If not, you should probably give me the BBK so you don't have to deal with that uneven pad wear again. I'll even come over and install my Oem brakes and bleed them for you. I bet you never get offers like this!!
          sigpic
          Rediculously Cool!

www.squatchboxx.com

Instagram @squatchboxxcoolers

Comment

Originally posted by firemanory View Post
            Even better than feeling the tires/wheels/rotors for temp differences you could get an infrared temp sensor to do spot temp checks on both sides to get a quantitative number for temps. I believe the Freight train sells one for pretty cheap. Hope you find a fix for it. If not, you should probably give me the BBK so you don't have to deal with that uneven pad wear again. I'll even come over and install my Oem brakes and bleed them for you. I bet you never get offers like this!!
            Great idea. Will do.

Comment

Glad you like the idea Do you want me to paint the calipers, or leave them unfinished?
              sigpic
              Rediculously Cool!

www.squatchboxx.com

Instagram @squatchboxxcoolers

Comment

Rattle can red or no deal, hombre.

Comment

Working...
                X