• Show
Clear All

looks like theres 2 boxes

Comment

Originally posted by nickmp0wer
      What the hell does this mean?

Gerbils live in cages.

See just putting words together does not necessarily form useful thoughts.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

4 is the true meaning of the universe.

And i can't stand when he plays the ukelele in the shower.
        Current Cars
        2014 M235i
        2009 R56 Cooper S
        1998 M3
        1997 M3

Comment

I think you need to hang them from your rearview mirror.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by nickmp0wer
            Congrats, you can count. There's one caliper per box.

Comment

are you sure about that? I'm quite sure there were 2 in the ones for the ultima

Comment

we shouldnt ban him... we need someone to take out our frustration on, it will help make the actual threads more helpful. if that confused you as it did me when i was writing it then pay more attention.

if we let out our frustration of ignorance and stupidity(yeah i know theyre basically the same) on threads stupid noobsterz make then when there is a serious thread where someone has a real problem or question then since we got the assholery out of our systems we can help. therefore dont ban him just make a new section on the forum called DUMBASS NOOBSTERZ.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

sounds like a plan
                  ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC
                    therefore dont ban him just make a new section on the forum called DUMBASS NOOBSTERZ.
                    Hell yes, and they can only post in that forum until they have like 50 posts or something. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                      Hell yes, and they can only post in that forum until they have like 50 posts or something. :D

HAHAHAHAHAH that would be awsome. You could put every member on bf.c in it.

Originally posted by DaveCN
                      Welcome.

Your car is a piece of shit.

Most of them here are, too.

Comment

That would be nice but it would never happen. It's like off-topic.net where you have to prove yourself before you are a 'real' member.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Don't ban him. Some of us need comedic relief ....
                          San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                            That would be nice but it would never happen. It's like off-topic.net where you have to prove yourself before you are a 'real' member.
                            We sort of have that... they just have to show they can withstand the flaming and ridicule from Charlie and his motley crew of OG's. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                              Congrats, you can count. There's one caliper per box.
                              I think nickmp0wer thinks that the brake pistons are called boxes. The Ultima GTR has four piston AP calipers. Or is it spelled calibers, or maybe calibners?

Originally posted by whysimon
                              WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Pretty funny....:giggle:

Pretty sad....:weak:

We oughta have a thread about how your first mod should be done to the freakin' driver! My little eta, albeit with a far-from-stock suspension and M3 OE sized rubber, has devoured all manner of more potent vehicles in turns and sweepers like on and off ramps because the carbon based computer behind the wheel has been programmed correctly! I just love seeing someone end up way wide because they turned in too early in their 400HP "sports car" while trying to chase an old'n'slow :D, underpowered German sedan.

Those bug brakes will make nice paperweights when he's wrapped the rest of the car around a tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X