Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBK: www.300mm.de

Hey guys, anyone see this site?

There is a thread over on e30dork.com about it.

The fucking things have TUV approval! Safe, big, cheap.

Ayone have any E34 540i calipers and brackets?

Google translated page:

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

looks damn sexy with thos alpinas
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC
      looks damn sexy with thos alpinas
      Would look sexy behind my Niche's too!

Luke

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

If I only had a better resolution pic of that adapter with the readable numbers...
        (.Y.) R cool.
        Falco rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by beamR X
          If I only had a better resolution pic of that adapter with the readable numbers...
          So, like, what are you saying? If you had a spec, you could mill them?

If so, what do you think they would be worth? What steel would you use?

They are about $250/pr with g.10 bolts, plus shipping from the mudderland. I didn't think that was such a bad deal.

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
            So, like, what are you saying? If you had a spec, you could mill them?

If so, what do you think they would be worth? What steel would you use?

They are about $250/pr with g.10 bolts, plus shipping from the mudderland. I didn't think that was such a bad deal.

Luke
            Sorta...
            I would not mill them myself, but my machinist friend would...
            I would say it would cost me 1/3 or so of the cost.
            I'd say 100-150 CAD.
            (.Y.) R cool.
            Falco rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by beamR X
              Sorta...

I'd say 100-150 CAD.
              So that is like $200,000 USD, right?

(just kidding)

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

Guys lets put some money together buy 1 bracket and then make more. The only problem would be finding rotors.

Comment

I'm surprised they have as much info as they do on the it online. It's like, why buy from them if you know what parts you need. But yeah, I wish that diagram of the adapter was bigger... :)
                  -Brandon
                  '86 325es S50
                  '12 VW GTI Autobahn DSG
                  '03 540i M-Sport (sold)
                  '08 Jeep SRT-8 (sold)

For sale:
                  S50 TMS chip for Schricks

Comment

Must mean your a dork too since you waste your time asking then turn around and say are these any good.

Ask AC Nico to post his brakes on his touring he has them on his car.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SchnellerVert
                        Must mean your a dork too since you waste your time asking then turn around and say are these any good.
                        WTF? Never have I asked if they are "any good"...the goodness is obvious.
                        Lets see...what did I say?

Ed, that is a new one on me...but DAYUM, that is cool. Have you driven it? How is the feel? What have you done for the MC? Can you show us your adapters, and is making the adapters easy enough for the average guy to handle? If not, do you have plans to market? If so, I need new rotors anyway, so sell me a set, quick!

BTW, Did those rotors come drilled like that?

I guess I basically need to know everything about this setup. Terrific job!

Thanks for sharing your idea!

Luke
                        So as far as "dorkiness" and "wasting my time" the award goes to you. Try and be constructive, or GTFO of my posts.

Originally posted by SchnellerVert
                        Ask AC Nico to post his brakes on his touring he has them on his car.
                        Great. I am sure they are wonderful. Excellent design and all. I want to BUY the fucking things, not just sit around and talk about them. I have been waiting to get the fugly "boy racer" drilled Zimmermann rotors off of my car since I bought it, looking for options.

BTW, did you ever get your amp "hooked up"? Did you figure out how to turn the "Loud" on? Remember who helped you? Make sure you never crap on a thread of mine, OK?

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by HalexH
                          Guys lets put some money together buy 1 bracket and then make more. The only problem would be finding rotors.

I am in the process of making some brackets for sale. We have them designed and have to find time to have them milled. These would use the Willwood brake calipers. Im trying to make a kit for sale for around the $600 to $700 range.

Ill post some more later.
                          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01
                            I am in the process of making some brackets for sale. We have them designed and have to find time to have them milled. These would use the Willwood brake calipers. Im trying to make a kit for sale for around the $600 to $700 range.

Ill post some more later.
                            Including: rotors, pads, sensors etc I assume, at that price range...
                            (.Y.) R cool.
                            Falco rocks!

Comment

Well I was going to offer the brackets by their own. Then one could source the kit. I would provide part numbers and you can find the best sale price on the calipers and rotors. I have to see how much interest there would be for the parts and go from there. But if you look there is not a BBK for the E30 that is under the $1k mark that I have seen. Well unless you have tools to make the parts and or use used calipers.
                              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Comment

Working...
                              X