Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H&R race spring and bilstein sport package??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy from blunt hes the man! i think i got my billy sports from pelicanparts.com but that was before i know of the parts god blunt.

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
      Buy from blunt hes the man! i think i got my billy sports from pelicanparts.com but that was before i know of the parts god blunt.
      why blunt when the other two company selling it cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by immajackuup View Post
        why blunt when the other two company selling it cheaper.
        r3v is going to light you up.

Comment

Bumping this thread. Have prices gone up that much? Turner has it for $846.98 shipped. Anyone know of a better price?

s50 86 325e Project

S50 - BBS - Recaro - BC Coilovers - Morimoto H1 Retrofit

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by yahh View Post
            Bumping this thread. Have prices gone up that much? Turner has it for $846.98 shipped. Anyone know of a better price?
            I've been checking prices everywhere and it seems that prices have indeed gone up! I found a used set (Bilstein sports & H&R race) with 7 track weekends for $525 maybe $500 if we agree shipped.

Comment

..wow did not notice date of this thread

Comment

Priced on most things E30 are going up!!! Try buying a Mtech II stering wheel! Turner had it 2 weeks ago for 399 and now its like 770. price went up like 400 on getbmwparts.com also.
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

If this guy is still around, it's the best price I've seen on H&R Race springs:

Tirerack.com has, and always has had, H&R Race springs for $299. Nobody seems to realize that. (Website says it's a 'special' price, but it's been that price for years, as long as I can remember). They also have Bilstein sports for $490. So $790 for the package.
                  85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                  e30 restoration and V8 swap
                  24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Originally posted by JGood View Post
                    If this guy is still around, it's the best price I've seen on H&R Race springs:

Tirerack.com has, and always has had, H&R Race springs for $299. Nobody seems to realize that. (Website says it's a 'special' price, but it's been that price for years, as long as I can remember). They also have Bilstein sports for $490. So $790 for the package.
                    That thread has races listed for $380 shipped.

I was just browsing tire rack yesterday and saw that they have the h&r cup kits for $649. Much less than springs/shocks separately for $790. How are the h&r shocks compared to billys or konis?
                    - Josh
                    1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
                    Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
                      That thread has races listed for $380 shipped.
                      Ah, I somehow misread that. That's a terrible price, lol.

I was just browsing tire rack yesterday and saw that they have the h&r cup kits for $649. Much less than springs/shocks separately for $790. How are the h&r shocks compared to billys or konis?
                      From what I understand, the cup kit is softer then H&R sports, and lowers more then H&R sports. That's a bad combo IMO. I'm sure the shocks are matched to the springs... soft.

Comment

Originally posted by JGood View Post
                        From what I understand, the cup kit is softer then H&R sports, and lowers more then H&R sports. That's a bad combo IMO. I'm sure the shocks are matched to the springs... soft.
                        Interesting. Maybe they're soft because they don't lower much? Dunno, I've been trying to figure out the differences for a while.
                        - Josh
                        1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
                        Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Interesting. Maybe they're soft because they don't lower much? Dunno, I've been trying to figure out the differences for a while.
                          That's the thing, I think they lower more then H&R Sports. I read a few posts on this forum from people who installed them and weren't happy. Obviously, suspension is a very subjective topic, especially when dealing with a car that people use for everything from DD to racing, so who knows.

Comment

Working...
                          X