I'm due for new springs and shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm due for new springs and shocks

I need both desperately and I want to do it right. I just wanted to know what the best combo might be. Iv been considering h&r springs and bilstein shocks, it's a common combo but I was just curious what the rest of you guys are running. I'm looking for a decent aggressive drop but I don't want to scrape my front end on everything. If anyone can help me out that would be wonderful.

Thanks

I havent had any problems with my bavauto and bilstein setup for two years now.
    Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Can't go wrong with the spec e30 setup, Bilstein Sports with H&R Races.
      S52 Swap

Shtuff For Sale

Comment

i have tein sprigs and bilstein shocks bin going good and low for a cool minit
        Last edited by monster89; 12-26-2011, 05:55 PM.

Comment

I'm leavin toward the h&r springs and bilstein shocks but im worried about it not being that low..

Comment

H&R Races and Bilstein Sports. +/- spring pads and drop hats.

'04 Toyota Sienna AWD (sold)
            '86 BMW 325 coupe (owned since 10/11)
            '05 Subaru WRX sedan (sold)
            '86 Subaru GL-10 wagon (sold)
            '98 Acura Integra GS-R hatchback (sold)

Comment

If you have a 6 cylinder car and drop hats you should be decently low with H&R race springs. I have the 15mm drop hats in my M40 car and the rear is perfect, the front could be a little lower. Pic for reference:

Those are stock weaves with oversized tires if that helps any at all. The stock sized 14" tires have more wheel gap in front but look better overall imo, I'll post that once I upload more recent pics.

Overall, H&R race are a bit on the stiff side but still fine for DD and lower it just fine.
              For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
              Originally posted by mbonanni
              I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                Overall, H&R race are a bit on the stiff side but still fine for DD and lower it just fine.
                Rode in a car with that set-up a fe days ago, felt like riding on clouds compared to my GC setup.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                  Rode in a car with that set-up a fe days ago, felt like riding on clouds compared to my GC setup.
                  Pretty sure that was the point brah.
                  Last edited by Northern; 01-01-2012, 01:28 PM.
                  Originally posted by priapism
                  My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                  Originally posted by shameson
                  Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
                  X