Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

front camber number after spring drop?

hi guys,

I just lowered my E on IE stage 3 springs and wanted to know what were your camber numbers on the front after the drop on stock top hats?

I'm trying to figure what I should tell the alignment shop to set the rear at. I want to go 1/2 degree less.

thanks

Front: No idea, whatever the car has. Measure it.
    Rear isn't adjustable, so the shop can't do anything to it.

I honestly wouldn't worry about the camber in the front, only front toe as that's the only thing adjustable on the car stock...
    -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
    08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
    318iS, slow build/garage queen...
    '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
    Originally posted by roguetoaster
    Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

i have my phone that i can measure but i was hoping that someone had their alignment sheet so I can get a baseline.

i have welded rear adjusters so i can get it adjusted to my liking.

i may just tell them to go 1/2 degree less in rear than the fronts.

Comment

I can give you my alignments specs as a baseline reference. I'm on racing dynamics springs I believe. They are green and rusty so I can't see the brand, came with the car when I bought it. I'll take get the specs when I get home from work. I don't have any adjustable components so it'll be whatever the lowering did.

Comment

thanks! that works

Originally posted by iPee View Post
          I can give you my alignments specs as a baseline reference. I'm on racing dynamics springs I believe. They are green and rusty so I can't see the brand, came with the car when I bought it. I'll take get the specs when I get home from work. I don't have any adjustable components so it'll be whatever the lowering did.

Comment

-1.36/-1.24 left/right

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X