I Need Camber Plates ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Need Camber Plates ASAP

I need some help here. What do you guys recommend as far as camber plates for the e30? I'm running a bag set up and I need to fit my wheels up front with 18mm adapters because they won't go down to 15mm. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

FYI I'm running Air Lift (if that makes a difference)
    Instagram: @E30_Lue
    "Maggie": 1991 BMW 318is

Nobody??

Anyways I'm bringing this back to life because I cannot find anything so im reaching out again. Do they make universal plates or something?
    Instagram: @E30_Lue
    "Maggie": 1991 BMW 318is

Comment

I've been looking into them for a while and decided to go with oe since I don't need adjustable and I need coils...

In my research... Ground Control is your best bet. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=117787 good info on why in this thread.

Kmac is also cool because of the way it can adjust. Its a 'floating' system. (Undo 3 top mount bolts and slide to adjust)

Ireland Engineering and Turner also make them. But I think most will agree that GC is probably the best.
      20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Grab a GC touring plate setup. I've had their "Race" plates on two cars and like them, but they're definitely higher maintenance than the "touring" stuff.
        Originally posted by priapism
        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
        Originally posted by shameson
        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
        X