Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official "What is this wheel?" thread.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rede30 View Post
    15x6.5. Not a single mark anywhere. SSR reps?
    Those look kinda like wedsport bavaria fins to me , or enkeis
    88 325is Five Speed
    Lachssilber

Comment

Yeah my money is on the wedsports.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll have to look them up. Ihave never had a wheel with no markings
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Originally posted by JRYE30 View Post

Anyone know what wheels these are?! They're for sale locally and I'm thinking about getting them...15x7 et12 with almost new tires for $1200. Worth it?

The owner only knows that they're OZ racing wheels, but Doesnt know the model type.
          OZ Route?
          sigpic

Buy and sell your E30s and E30 parts on E30 Marketplace!

Comment

what are these i can get a good pic of them!!!

Race cars for sale and race cars wanted, rally cars, spares, memorabilia, transporters and pit equipment for sale with on-line photos and spec sheets.
            #Treadlifematters

Comment

look like bbs e50's from my guess

edit: i looked a little closer, they look like BBS RS's with super wide lips.
              Last edited by glnr13; 09-18-2012, 05:46 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

I would like a little information on these if anyone is familiar with this set. I bought them from the original owner who stated that he had them installed at the dealer when he bought his 86 eta new. They are made by o.z. and are 16x7 et22 4x100. How rare are these? I haven't been able to find any info which makes me think they could be rare or they were so shitty not many survived :D .
                I would like to get an idea of what they are worth also. I have all center caps and the wheels are as straight as an arrow. They are going to find their way onto my e21 :nice:
                Attached Files
                Last edited by cheapshot; 10-05-2012, 11:05 AM.

Comment

I feel like I should know what these are.
                  16x8

might get a good deal on them.

they're universal lug though which kinda makes me not want them.

Comment

What wheels are these?16x9's et12 came off an E32
                    Attached Files

Comment

what wheel is this

Seller says its a borbet wheels off his e30 but i cant find what model it is off of google. Not sure if its legit borbet. Can anyone help please. i emailed him in regards to size and offset hoping to hear back soon.

Thanks Rob

Comment

Those look a lot like these (320i turbines ?)-

Edit - Wheel Part Number: #59134

Last edited by Cronopoulos; 11-06-2012, 11:54 AM.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Anyone know this car? Interested in the wheel specs and suspension setup. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
                            wtf are my wheels?
                            Please don't just say ugly, I need to know cause I'm gonna try to trade them for Bcaps
                            Enkei CDR-9's, had a set on one of my RX-7's years back, hated them until I bronzed them, then I was indifferent. :neutral:
                            1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                            1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                            bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Just picked these up, did a little looking, but can't find much information. Any more information about them would be great.

Info on Stanceworks

85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

Comment

Hartge OZ Design C's offset question?

Hi guys

Greetings from South Africa

I've managed to get my hands of a set of ultra rare Hartge oz design c's. They are stamped Hartge OZ Germany etc

I have searched the internet all over now, and cannot find any information on these particular wheels with regards to offset.

Their specs are as follows
                                9.5 x 17 Rears with et 33 ( Stamped on the back )
                                8.5 Fronts with et 22 (Stamped on the back )
                                2.5" Lips on all 4

The only other ones i've seen on the net were et13 and et21

Does anyone have information on these? and what the original application may have been designed for?

They came off an e32 750il, only god knows how they got to South Africa , someone on mye28 said e30 M3 possibly?

Heres the test fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X