No announcement yet.

16" alpinas. best offset question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open with caps to cover the hub bore. Covers would be more bits to make, keep them open for now.
    cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
      option is the best to go IMO. But that also means you have to make covers and a way to get them to stay on.

edit... I have an extra set of covers, and original alpinas, in both open lug and with covers. If you need pictures, specs, glad to help/lend.
      so your saying give people the option? dude that'd be awesome if you could help out. we were gonna buy one wheel to make sure its exact. well besides the polished stepped lip haha. these guys have been building my adapters and spacers for years and recently started to do my fill n drills and whatever else i need. just got a set of rs's centers polished and their work is quality.

Comment

oh man...make this happen!!!!!!!!!!!
        www.instagram.com/snwmble
        #snwmble

Current:
        '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
        '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
        '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
        '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
        '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
        '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
        '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
        '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

oh damn. Very interested. When do you think you will have pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by Pabl0 View Post
            so your saying give people the option? dude that'd be awesome if you could help out. we were gonna buy one wheel to make sure its exact. well besides the polished stepped lip haha. these guys have been building my adapters and spacers for years and recently started to do my fill n drills and whatever else i need. just got a set of rs's centers polished and their work is quality.

email me glad to help out any way I can.

L
            sigpic
            New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

im hoping to have pics buy the sencond week of october. they said they can start on them as soon as the barrels are in and those will be in friday.

Comment

do et15, and definately do 16x8. Its a great setup for an e30.

Comment

well the offset can be changed to the customers specs. while we are outsourcing the hoops the forged centers will be machined in house allowing us to dial it in for people.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                    Hmmmm... 16x8 Alpinas sitting at ET10 front and ET5 rear, with a 205/50 on them... now my cock is hard. :up:
                    Yours and mine both.

It isn't gay, it's 16" Alpinas!!

Comment

to Stephen: dude what wheels are those in your sig? those are freakin sick!

Comment

This will be epic.

Comment

to Stephen: dude what wheels are those in your sig? those are freakin sick!

Impul Silhouettes

Comment

well the offset can be changed to the customers specs. while we are outsourcing the hoops the forged centers will be machined in house allowing us to dial it in for people.
                            Wait, so are these going to be 2-piece?

Comment

well technically, yeah. they will be forged billet centers welded into a polished stepped lip barrel.

Comment

Oh, ok. Nevermind, I was about to totally lose interest.

So about how much of a lip would these have in 16x8? That's one of the things I hate about the Kopis, is that there's no lip, when the real 16" Alpinas have a decent one.

Comment

Working...
                                X