16" alpinas. best offset question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • straight6pwr
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    Do you work for Motorsport Tech? Because this is the same pic that's on Masta Adapter's Facebook page right now.
    Originally posted by Pabl0
    yes i do.
    not going to touch these reps with a 10ft pole now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pabl0
    replied
    yes i do.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Do you work for Motorsport Tech? Because this is the same pic that's on Masta Adapter's Facebook page right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pabl0
    replied
    sorry guys! we were so swamped with adapters that these got put on the way back burner and we built the other ones for me and they took longer than expected. flat caps will be done monday.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Originally posted by LivingLegend06
    So, has this picked up again yet?

    I don't care that I'm bumping an old thread, I just really want this to happen.
    Are u kidding me. Seriously doubted this last year and nothing mentioned on 5 months so doubt it.

    Leave a comment:


  • LivingLegend06
    replied
    So, has this picked up again yet?

    I don't care that I'm bumping an old thread, I just really want this to happen.

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Don't hold your breath

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan...
    replied
    I got a PM from pabl0, apparently this should pick up again :)

    Leave a comment:


  • RobE30
    replied
    Damn....

    Leave a comment:


  • 619E30
    replied
    This thread went straight down-hill :(

    Leave a comment:


  • thesheikh
    replied
    this is a fucked up thread

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan...
    replied
    :(

    Leave a comment:


  • ejnight
    replied
    What a tease this was.

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    This thread is disappointing... like how we all got super excited that the Olsen twins were turning 18 and then they suddenly turned in to crack-addicted whores with HIV...

    Leave a comment:


  • rich4rdee
    replied
    why you gotta blue ball?

    Leave a comment:

Working...