Wheels falling off...help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lolcantturn View Post
    It's your E30 telling you those wheels look like ass.
    This
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
      This
      You guys must really be enjoying your lives that you have nothing better to do than post negative shit, go get a f**cking life .....
      Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

Originally posted by tomwas View Post
        You guys must really be enjoying your lives that you have nothing better to do than post negative shit, go get a f**cking life .....
        You need to learn not to be so thin skinned. Reacting like this makes you look like an even bigger idiot than those wheels do.
        2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
        2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
        1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
        1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
        - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
        1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
        1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
        Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gp.plus View Post
          Oem lugs generally have a different taper than aftermarket wheels. Determine if your lugs are conical or ball, and then check the wheel, your most likely mismatched and the wheels will possibly work themselves loose again.
          Not all that true. VW/Audi, Honda/Acura, and Mercedes are the only big carmakers that use ball seat lug nuts/bolts. BMW, along with everyone else and just about every aftermarket wheel, use cone seat lugs.

Comment

Originally posted by nrubenstein View Post
            You need to learn not to be so thin skinned. Reacting like this makes you look like an even bigger idiot than those wheels do.
            I thought the moderators are supposed to put such posters in "timeout" like the 5 year olds they appear to be......
            Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliche Guevara View Post
              Not all that true. VW/Audi, Honda/Acura, and Mercedes are the only big carmakers that use ball seat lug nuts/bolts. BMW, along with everyone else and just about every aftermarket wheel, use cone seat lugs.
              Yes, the wheels are conical, got a couple of new lugs from my BMW tech down the street to replace the damaged ones and ordered up a set hub centric rings, again, thanks to all that offered up viable assistance...
              Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

Go pay to be on E30tech.
                For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                Originally posted by mbonanni
                I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Sorry...but those wheels belong in one place and thats in the garbage.

Comment

I thought the moderators are supposed to put such posters in "timeout" like the 5 year olds they appear to be......
                    Originally posted by Vivek
                    Nope. This is r3v, not bf.c.
                    As you can see already, this forum is more loose than others. While that means all the asshats and bandwagoners show, it's also having more freedom of speech and opinion we value. Thick skin helps a lot here as there are quite a bit of children around, but if you stay you might loosen up and have a bit of fun too. The wheels do look like ass, but hey they work and were cheap right?
                    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Needs moar low!!! I think your car would look great with a classy set of bottlecaps
                      85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

Comment

Originally posted by Hey_You View Post
                        KNEADS moar low!!! I think your car would look great with a classy set of bottlecaps
                        fixed. learn how to spell

Comment

maybe the bore size is different?

me and a honda buddy of mine tried switching wheels for a day for shits and giggles, and the same thing happened to me, except i noticed leaving my driveway..... lol

Comment

Yeah, no. Moderation consists of people like you leaving.
                            2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
                            2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
                            1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
                            1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
                            - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
                            1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
                            1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
                            Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

Had not torqued them will give that a try...

Lugs seem to go in their full depth, the wheel is not too thick at the hub...

They seem to go hard back...

I thought they looked decent, especially for $125 bucks, plus they are giving me another full set of tires for them....
                              where's a giant facepalm pic when you need one?
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I tightened them with my torque wrench and they are secure now, thanks to those that know how to offer assistance with out being an ass....^^
                                Woaa, hold on there. who's fault is it? I love garbage wheels, as long as they are true, at least i can bolt them on my car properly. Just apologize, excuse your bad taste and give thanks. Move on.
                                sigpic
                                Reich und Roll!

Comment

Working...
                                X