Are these real Alpinas?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30Jigzaw
    replied
    I would say yes they are authentic alpina wheels .. Why don't you go with bbs rs?

    Leave a comment:


  • LateFan
    replied
    Others will know more than me, but...

    Check the number of spokes - Alpinas are one different from replicas and tributes.

    Ronal made the wheels for Alpina...I think.

    Alpinas have the small center dish like your ebay pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • cory58
    started a topic Are these real Alpinas?

    Are these real Alpinas?

    I want to replace my basketweaves and am trying to learn about Alpinas. Saw these ebay:

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ronal-Alpina...#ht_282wt_1170

    Are they real alpinas? If so, what does Ronal have to do with Alpina. Isn't it correct that et 28 would be a good offset for a stock E30? Is $1200 shipped a good price for real Alpinas?

    Sorry for all the questions. Thanks in advance for any responses.

    Cory
Working...