Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    They're not quite flush in the front yet, I was thinking at least a 5-8mm in the front and a 10-15mm rear. I was at ET18 in the front with the adapters on the ACTs, and they were flush in the front.
    You will need to roll more then. Your new setup is wider, with a larger diameter wheel, and also taller. Everything to make fitment tougher.

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
      Would a 15x8 et+10 with 195/50 fit and if not what would I need to do to make them fit?

Mind you Im not lowered yet.
      Yes, they'll fit. Fender roll in the rear when lowered.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
        Pulling is the act of bending metal. Therefore, it's pretty much unlimited. I've seen 285s all around.
        WTF285s!! but seriously, thanks for all the help Mystikal. :)
        sigpic

Comment

hey I own a 1991 E30 318i convertible I have a set of 16x7.5 et40 on original suspension set up so I'm not sure what size tires i can use. I don't plan on doing any major modifications like fender rolling but i do plan on maybe going to some JOM coilovers in the future.
          So i was just wondering what size tires i can run.

Thanks,
          Nylko
          The Beasts of the Road and the Track!!!!!!!!!:up:

Comment

You will need to roll more then. Your new setup is wider, with a larger diameter wheel, and also taller. Everything to make fitment tougher.
            Oh right, I didn't even think about the wider wheels...

Comment

what is needed to fit 245 40 17 under a late e30 with 17x8? what is the best offset? I do not plan to go low, be removing the inner liners and fitting steering angle stops

Comment

16x8
                et 20

H&R race no pads what tire setup expected?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
                  16x8
                  et 20

H&R race no pads what tire setup expected?
                  I've got wheels in those exact specs and just ordered some 225/45/16's. IMHO it's a beefy tire with decent width and sidewall that should fill up the wheel wells nicely and protect the rims while sitting pretty flush with the fender. A minor roll might be needed to run these without rubbing.....not certain as I purchased my car with the fenders already rolled.

215/40/16's will fit easily if you're not concerned with cramming as much rubber under there as possible.

ZF320 | M50 Mani | TRM + 21.5lb Injectors + 3.5in MAF | E36 M3 Rack/Driveshaft | Megan Coilovers | 002R/452's
                  In the works: UUC Evo 3/DSSR, JB Racing lightweight Flywheel, Shrick cams, BBK (yet to be determined)
                  I NEED A WINGLESS AW TRUNK LID PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE!

Comment

what is an aggressive wheel size i can run on early model fenders. rolled. slightly lowered with stock brakes etc.? im in the market for more attractive wheels and dont know much about offset

Comment

thanks so much
                      My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                      1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                      IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                      1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Hey is anyone there still looking for an answer
                        The Beasts of the Road and the Track!!!!!!!!!:up:

Comment

Keskin KT1's (in the for sale section)

-16x9
                          -215/35/16 tires
                          -et15

Will this require fender rolling or fit well on a lowered 318is?

Thanks

1987 325 | @e30_hunter |

Comment

^im pretty sure you can run those no problem, i have 16x8's and have bout an 1" of space. and rolling just requires a rubber mallet and some heat

Comment

1.5" lips F/R = 15x7.5 +20. Perfect. No spacers, no rings.
                              With the 205 50 15's will there be tire stretch? I'd prefer not to have any.

T

Comment

17x8 m systems et 20 with 18mm adapters
                                Ideal size tires?

mtech1/2jzgte/r154/275tire
                                function>form

Comment

Working...
                                X