Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so you think the pressure was too low resulting in the hissing?
    2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
    (Daily Driver)
    Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
    KW V2 Coilovers
    VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

ATS Cup wheels

Hi guys, saw these on E-bay, they're sold for VW but will they fit an E-30 1987?
      They are 4x100 15x7" ET20

If they fit any tire recomendations?

Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
        16x8.5 et -05 + 205/40 Front - 18mm spacers + camber plates ~3.5* camber
        16x9.5 et 04 + 215/40 Rear - 15mm spacers + camber

offset is final, after spacers
        thoughts? Looking for a wee bit of poke :giggle:
        I like it. Lots of fender massaging needed though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tismael711 View Post
          i have filled and drilled 17 inch style 5s. whats the smallest spacer i can use to clear the front brakes without grinding them down or anything?
          That depends on your pad life, but even still I don't know. Get some washers and start stacking.

Comment

Originally posted by BavarianGonzo View Post
            Would 17 x 7 ET 27 Beyern Mesh wheels work for an '86 325 on eibach springs lowered 1.6" front 1.4" rear? My goal is to avoid using spacers or rolling fenders, if possible, but I'd also like to run 17" wheels since it seems that the tire selection is better for that size (I think?)
            No rolling needed, use 205/45 or 215/40 tires.

Comment

Originally posted by codyep3 View Post
              what would you recrommend for 16x9 et 12 front and rear for tires? I want something pretty thick. My front and rear are on adjusters so height can change. I have 205x45 and it's not enough meat for my liking.
              215/45 is about the biggest you'll fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Codydog866 View Post
                What size tire would you say is best for a 16x8 +15 offset? Thanks!!
                205/45 if you want to keep it simple and don't want to roll your fenders. 215/45 if you do.

Comment

Originally posted by wesjs View Post
                  Hi guys, saw these on E-bay, they're sold for VW but will they fit an E-30 1987?
                  They are 4x100 15x7" ET20

If they fit any tire recomendations?

Thanks
                  Yup, those are made for the E30. 205/55 or 205/50.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                    215/45 is about the biggest you'll fit.
                    no way I could fit a 225,50? even if I raised it? or is it a fender issue
                    2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                    (Daily Driver)
                    Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                    KW V2 Coilovers
                    VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Originally posted by codyep3 View Post
                      no way I could fit a 225,50? even if I raised it? or is it a fender issue
                      That's an inch oversized in terms of diameter, which causes issues in a few places besides the fenders. Some have done it but most still claim some degree of rubbing. Also, these guys fitting them are all running much higher offsets than +12 and skinnier wheels than 9".

Comment

I've got some 15x7 +23 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s, and I'd like to run some 225/45/15 RS3s on them. Are there spacers in my future?
                        1991 318i SOLD
                        2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

hi guys. i am planning to buy an E30 and i have 4x100 ET30 16x7 (or 6.5, gotta check). any tire size recommendations? i don't plan to drop it. wanna keep it stock and clean. also, would these fit well in any E30?

Comment

First off, shout out to mystikal, dude you know your stuff. I have a 1991 318i 4 door lowered on H&R sports fenders are rolled nicely.
                            Currently running 17" XXR 006 F:8":205/45/17 et 25 R:9":215/45/17 et20, 5mm spacer F and R
                            I purchased 16x8 style 5's et23 and I really want to buy adapters to fit these wheels. My plans are to go 205/50/16 on the tires?
                            Which adapter should i buy front and rear? I want my wheels to sit pretty flush. I have plans of going to the 17" style 5 et20 down the road.
                            Thanks in advance :up:

Comment

Hello all, i need some help! I was stupid and bought a set of wheels and adapters before buying the suspension stuff...i know; stupid.

Link to the wheels:

Anyways, i'm looking to get eibach sport springs and sway bars and some bilstein sports. Can someone please tell me if this would in anyway work? I have no knowledge when it comes to suspension, so some assistance would be greatly appreciated.

oh and the tire size is 205/45 if that helps at all...

Thanks

Edit: just realized I'm in teh wheel/tire subforum...sorry.
                              Last edited by AlbertoE31; 11-04-2012, 03:59 PM.

Comment

I could use some help in a future BBS RS purchase.

I am looking at getting a set of RS's for my 318is, I think I am set on 16x8 front and 16x9 rear both with 6" barrels and am wondering what backspacing I will need to clear the IE 295mm brake kit which says it needs 1.75" from face of rotor to the back of the wheel.

I would prefer not to have too much poke so I don't have to stretch the tires but I am having the fenders rolled.

Thanks for your help.
                                '91 318is S52
                                '88 325ix
                                '88 944 Turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X