Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by weew379 View Post
    I have found BBS reps in my area , they are 4x100
    front 17"x7.5 ET25 205/45/17
    rare 17"x7.5 ET28 205/45/17

Please guys help me out they look nice and don't wanna lose the deal if they fit!, , and not sure if they will directly fit on my stock 1991 E30 325i , don't know that much about wheels specs!!.I much appreciate it.

Please check the attached below . peace \\//

and Yah one more thing . sorry forgot lol..if I plan to lower my car later, would that make any difference?
    Thank you kindly
    Ha, I had a set of those on my ex's SE-R Spec-V. They were like $900/set new locally in Toronto I hope you're not overpaying. They bolt right up to an E30.

Here's a set on my friend's S50E30:

Comment

Originally posted by Nixtr11 View Post
      1991 318is lowered
      16x8 +15

I will be running a moderate stretch all around.
      I have no rolled fenders but looking to roll the rears soon.
      Will these fit?
      205/45 tires. Might not even need to roll the rears.

Comment

Originally posted by McDewbie View Post
        wondering what is the widest tire and tallest tire i can fit under a 1.5" lowered e30 with 17x7 rims
        Need the offset.

Comment

Originally posted by willworkfore30s View Post
          I just ordered some ESM RS reps. They are 16x8 et 20 all the way around. I am lowered on H&R race and billy sports. I was told I need a 225/45 tire. What do you guys think and what brand and model tire do you recommend. I am not a fan of the stretched look. I like the beefier look of a slick or similar. I would like to not have to roll my fenders. Thanks in advance.
          215/45 is the largest that will fit an 88+ car without fender rolling.

I'd suggest using 205/50 for more tire options and easy fitment.

Comment

Originally posted by 318isbmw View Post
            I'm looking at running a set of staggered style 5's on an e36 m3 suspension in my e30 with AST 4100's. The wheels offsets are:
            17x8 et 20
            17x9 et 22

Anys suggestions on tire sizes? I'd like to run as fat as possible, and I'll be rolling the fenders heavily.
            205/40 and 215/40. Rear will require rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by ckarsonkidd View Post
              im looking for a good tire size for some gotti j55a's 15x10s et 44 i believe or what i was told from the guy i bought them from. they were on a 240sx and i believe those are 5x114 i think if im not mistaken and the wheels are porsche which are 5x130 i need adapaters and spacers and need some input on what i should run and help is appreciated thanks.
              Straight up don't fit in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                205/45 tires. Might not even need to roll the rears.
                Thank you for all the advice you are giving everyone.
                And if I dont have to roll my fenders then ill prolly throw on some spacers. Possibly even some negative offset

Edit: I love your rims! so different and a great color.

Comment

I have been offered a set of Schmidt modern line 3pc wheels 16x9 ET 15and 16x8 Et 25. Will these fit my early Euro (1986) coupe ? Will i need spacers

Comment

16" wheels, 225 front and 245 rear... perfectly vertical sidewalls, flush stance.

Which 16" wheel widths and offsets would get me close?

Spacers allowed. I don't mind rolling the fender lips but would prefer not to do a pull. Car will be getting coil overs.

Failing that, 16" 225 at all four corners?

Thanks!
                    Last edited by reece146; 04-18-2013, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Going to run 17x7.5 & 17x8.5 in the rear. ET41. 18mm front and 20mm rear spacers.
                      What's my best option for tires? Also, will I need to presumably roll my fenders all around?
                      Car is a late model, lowered on Eibach springs, nothing fancy. E90 drop-hats in front, too.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                        Ha, I had a set of those on my ex's SE-R Spec-V. They were like $900/set new locally in Toronto I hope you're not overpaying. They bolt right up to an E30.

Here's a set on my friend's S50E30:

OH really thx god I didn't make it to that deal lol. I was waiting for a replay from you guys for 4 days to make sure they fit on my E30 but I guess I got lucky to not overpaying :S..

Thank you too Mr.Mystikal :D , Could you hook me up with the Toronto guy please? I am from Ottawa , I would love a new set and new tires , if they offer that too.

one more thing sorry lol.. 205/45/17 is good ? can you tell me how your buddy likes those REPS?
                        Thank you kindly

Comment

Originally posted by Gooneric View Post
                          I have been offered a set of Schmidt modern line 3pc wheels 16x9 ET 15and 16x8 Et 25. Will these fit my early Euro (1986) coupe ? Will i need spacers
                          You will want 10-15mm front spacers and none on the rear.

Comment

Originally posted by reece146 View Post
                            16" wheels, 225 front and 245 rear... perfectly vertical sidewalls, flush stance.

Which 16" wheel widths and offsets would get me close?

Spacers allowed. I don't mind rolling the fender lips but would prefer not to do a pull. Car will be getting coil overs.

Failing that, 16" 225 at all four corners?

Thanks!
                            Too much rear tire. 245/xx/16 tire choices are horrible anyway.

16x8.5 +17 225/45/16 square. Just roll the rear fenders flat and use a high-ish spring rate (500lb/in rear or more).

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                              Going to run 17x7.5 & 17x8.5 in the rear. ET41. 18mm front and 20mm rear spacers.
                              What's my best option for tires? Also, will I need to presumably roll my fenders all around?
                              Car is a late model, lowered on Eibach springs, nothing fancy. E90 drop-hats in front, too.
                              I'd use the adapters (I'm assuming they're adapters since you just named off OEM E36 wheel offsets) the other way around. Rears should already be where they need to be relative to the fronts without the 4mm swing.

No rolling: 205/40 F 215/40 R
                              Rear rolling: 215/40 F 235/40 R

Comment

Originally posted by weew379 View Post
                                OH really thx god I didn't make it to that deal lol. I was waiting for a replay from you guys for 4 days to make sure they fit on my E30 but I guess I got lucky to not overpaying :S..

Thank you too Mr.Mystikal :D , Could you hook me up with the Toronto guy please? I am from Ottawa , I would love a new set and new tires , if they offer that too.

one more thing sorry lol.. 205/45/17 is good ? can you tell me how your buddy likes those REPS?
                                Thank you kindly
                                The shop that was selling them was some ebay-in-real-life tuner junk store. I bought the last set for the Sentra:

Just go for ESM reps, I've seen them in person and they are almost identical to these. I know a few shops retail ESM in Toronto, maybe you can find one in Ottawa. 205/45, 205/40, 215/40 are all good sizes.

Comment

Working...
                                X