Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arthb7 View Post
    Wheels 16X8 25 offset with 205/50 tires. Will these fit or will I need to roll fenders and use spacers?
    5mm front spacers, no rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
      205/45 front
      215/45 or 225/40 rear

Rear fender roll needed.
      what would 205/40 all around be like? I only ask because these came with the wheels. But I have no issue buying the "right" set of tires.

Thanks again, you are very helpful!

Comment

Originally posted by 5ickride View Post
        what would 205/40 all around be like? I only ask because these came with the wheels. But I have no issue buying the "right" set of tires.

Thanks again, you are very helpful!
        Not enough load rating, too much fender gap, too little ground clearance. Of course all of that is in tiny amounts but it matters.

Comment

Ok thank you

Comment

Will 14x7 +19 with 195/60/14 fit all the way around on a 1.5 inch dropped 318is?

Comment

Wanna run a 16x9 215 45 tire and have mild poke wat et you suggest it's a early model and bcs coils

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
              sigpic
              DO WORK

Comment

Hey there,
                I have a 86 32es diving board e30
                Have a set of bbs style 5 17x8 et20 rims off of a e39.
                What size adapters would you recommend to get with these? Or with this offset should I try to redrill them to 4x100. Also, what wheel sizes would you recommend running with these with some fender rolling, but no pulling. Just looking for a flush or close to flush look. Don't want poke though

Thanks for the help!

86' silver arctic metallic es

Comment

Originally posted by capn View Post
                  Will 14x7 +19 with 195/60/14 fit all the way around on a 1.5 inch dropped 318is?
                  Yeah, acres of space. You have a chance of requiring spacers for caliper clearance though.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonG View Post
                    Wanna run a 16x9 215 45 tire and have mild poke wat et you suggest it's a early model and bcs coils

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                    +12 all around

Comment

Originally posted by rnw View Post
                      Hi mystikal,
                      thank you, i think i prefer the 45 profile.
                      if i want more wider, what tire combo you suggest in 45 profile ?
                      Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                      Can't.
                      Hi mystikal,
                      Yes you're right, i can't use more wider tire than 215 in 45 profile.
                      I try the 225/45 and the tire has always rubbed, even when i roll the fender still rub.. now i use 215/45 in the rear - not rubbed at all.
                      But i still want wider size than 215 on the rear.. Any suggestions? (rims 17x9.5 et.26 - e36 323)

Comment

Originally posted by e304m3 View Post
                        Hey there,
                        I have a 86 32es diving board e30
                        Have a set of bbs style 5 17x8 et20 rims off of a e39.
                        What size adapters would you recommend to get with these? Or with this offset should I try to redrill them to 4x100. Also, what wheel sizes would you recommend running with these with some fender rolling, but no pulling. Just looking for a flush or close to flush look. Don't want poke though

Thanks for the help!
                        18mm adapters, 205/40 tires, fender roll.

Or redrill, 215/40 tires, no roll.

Comment

Originally posted by rnw View Post
                          Hi mystikal,
                          Yes you're right, i can't use more wider tire than 215 in 45 profile.
                          I try the 225/45 and the tire has always rubbed, even when i roll the fender still rub.. now i use 215/45 in the rear - not rubbed at all.
                          But i still want wider size than 215 on the rear.. Any suggestions? (rims 17x9.5 et.26 - e36 323)
                          Yes, 235/40. The shorter diameter will ease fitment, it's a perfect E36 size.

Comment

1989 325IX

Ok, just wanted to make sure these would work. Thanks in advance! Do I require any spacers? I thought I wanted to be around 35 offset.

Wheel - 16x7
                            Offset - et37
                            Tire - 205/45/16

Thanks,

Dave

Comment

^ Nope, no spacers needed.

Comment

Just picked up some Borbet Type A's 16x9 all around. Front wheels rub slightly on the stock front calipers. How many mm spacer will I need? I've read 3mm, but is that enough? I would get 8mm, but I don't want to buy extended lug bolts too. Someone with these wheels please chime in. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X