Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheel Spacers With Hub Adapter - Mounting Style 5 E38 Wheels

Hi All,

I picked up a really nice set of E38 wheels that I'd love to put on a new-to-me 92 325ic. The car has 88k and is really clean, so I want to avoid fender modification.

I have been searching around for a source for 4x100 wheel spacers with integrated 72.56mm hub adapters. So far, I have had no luck, but have seen some in photographs and in FS threads with filled/drilled wheels. I want to use a minimal spacer (3-10mm)... just enough to clear the front caliper.

Anybody have a hot lead on a supplier for something like this? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

This is a pic of what I am looking for:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	adapter2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	74.9 KB ID:	9862865
    Last edited by Mars_e30; 08-19-2019, 12:25 PM.
    sigpic

(2) Two Wheel Spacers Custom Hub Centric Comes with: (2) Two Wheel Spacers (Hub Centric) Build Time: 5-7 business days Shipping Information: 2-3 Business Days Saturday counts as shipping day Tracking information is emailed when order is complete Quality Guaranteed US Wheel Adapters manufactures using all American materials and hardware. We guarantee workmanship and materials. All custom wheel spacers are built in Lubbock, Texas.

I think I found a place that can make what is needed. Will get some on order after I decide on thickness.
    sigpic

Comment

Did this happen? That spacer is what I need as well. I'm scared to order from somewhere and get something other than what I need

Comment

Originally posted by hopeful View Post
        Did this happen? That spacer is what I need as well. I'm scared to order from somewhere and get something other than what I need
        Nope... sold the wheels instead. And then I sold the car
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X