Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheel Spacers With Hub Adapter - Mounting Style 5 E38 Wheels

Hi All,

I picked up a really nice set of E38 wheels that I'd love to put on a new-to-me 92 325ic. The car has 88k and is really clean, so I want to avoid fender modification.

I have been searching around for a source for 4x100 wheel spacers with integrated 72.56mm hub adapters. So far, I have had no luck, but have seen some in photographs and in FS threads with filled/drilled wheels. I want to use a minimal spacer (3-10mm)... just enough to clear the front caliper.

Anybody have a hot lead on a supplier for something like this? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

This is a pic of what I am looking for:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	adapter2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	74.9 KB ID:	9862865
    Last edited by Mars_e30; 08-19-2019, 12:25 PM.
    sigpic

I think I found a place that can make what is needed. Will get some on order after I decide on thickness.
    sigpic

Comment

Did this happen? That spacer is what I need as well. I'm scared to order from somewhere and get something other than what I need

Comment

Originally posted by hopeful View Post
        Did this happen? That spacer is what I need as well. I'm scared to order from somewhere and get something other than what I need
        Nope... sold the wheels instead. And then I sold the car
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X