Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone tried these aftermarket 15" 4x100 Euroweaves from classiceuoparts.com ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone tried these aftermarket 15" 4x100 Euroweaves from classiceuoparts.com ?

Anyone have any experience with these? The price seems pretty good, but maybe that worries me a bit. Can't find any reviews on them.

https://www.classiceuroparts.com/pro...tyle-5-wheels/

They are probably better than used curbed and bent rims.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincenze View Post
      They are probably better than used curbed and bent rims.
      This much must be true, and they're about the same price as a used set of Euroweaves, so you should try them OP.

Comment

$678 w/caps and shipping is an awesome deal. If original isn't a big deal to you then go for it. Reps get a bad rap but they aren't all created equal. They certainly look the part. Besides, even OE BMW euroweaves aren't all made by BBS.
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
          $678 w/caps and shipping is an awesome deal. If original isn't a big deal to you then go for it. Reps get a bad rap but they aren't all created equal. They certainly look the part. Besides, even OE BMW euroweaves aren't all made by BBS.
          Only the caps with the reps look slightly eBayish, but that means you don't have to be sad if someone steals them.

Not sure why the company didn't just make BBS RZ reps, as I think those are the absolute best one piece basektweave style setup for E30s.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

Not sure why the company didn't just make BBS RZ reps, as I think those are the absolute best one piece basektweave style setup for E30s.
            Isn't the Ronal LS one of the reproductions?

Comment

Originally posted by Vincenze View Post

Isn't the Ronal LS one of the reproductions?

https://www.ronal-wheels.com/int/con...787642!943619D
              I think the LS has a bit of a center bulge and flatter spoke edges, and somehow it looks a little bit lower rent to me. Either are good choices, and just awful to keep clean.

Comment

This much must be true, and they're about the same price as a used set of Euroweaves, so you should try them OP.
                Subscribed!

I have these on my 'wish list' for the convertible.
                By the time I find a used set out of Europe (e.g. Willswheels) freight them, refurb & paint - it's more economical to take these!

Need to fix a few other priorities first.

E30 320i vert
                But daily drive is Volvo V60 Polestar

Comment

Only the caps with the reps look slightly eBayish, but that means you don't have to be sad if someone steals them.

That's a great point, and another thing I should consider. The RZs are the wheels I really would prefer. These repros are a close second.

Comment

Working...
                  X