X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 808e30325i
    replied
    Originally posted by cory58 View Post
    This is a Touring-specific part. Never seen one on US ebay. You will have better luck with German or UK ebay.
    That doesn't stop international sellers from listing there parts especially because they know the touring is now allowed in the states. I have seen at least 4-5 full sets of touring interior including door cards for sale, two of those sets were design editions. Just saying to check our eBay first then obviously check Germany and U.K.

Leave a comment:

• cory58
    replied
    delete
    Last edited by cory58; 05-10-2017, 01:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 808e30325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Porthos View Post
    I got the whole swap, just need to pick it up and work on the engine a lil.

Do any of you have a gray rear seat back in decent condition? I just got a rear seat and the cover off the old one is beat.
    Check eBay motors, they should have a set.

Leave a comment:

• Shftr8
    replied

Do any of you have a gray rear seat back in decent condition? I just got a rear seat and the cover off the old one is beat.
    Damn I wish you would have said something a week ago. Im having my rear seat redone and not sure if he saved the material. I will run by there and see if he saved the cover.

Leave a comment:

• Porthos
    replied
    Originally posted by Shftr8 View Post
    I have a S4.10 if you dont have one all ready

Leave a comment:

• Shangsta
    replied
    She looks beautiful

Leave a comment:

• 808e30325i
    replied
    Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
    Neat, good to see the old thing again! Looks like you solved at least one spot where the clear was going. That 3"? exhaust is funny, and people are probable surprised when they find out it's a diesel.
    Yes, they trip out all the time. Everyone scratches their head when I show up to a meet. Even the e30 guys are confused when I open the hood lol.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by 808e30325i View Post
    '89 324td 5spd slick top.
    Neat, good to see the old thing again! Looks like you solved at least one spot where the clear was going. That 3"? exhaust is funny, and people are probable surprised when they find out it's a diesel.

Leave a comment:

• 808e30325i
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
    That rear wheel fitment makes the baby Jebus cry :(
    I know I know, don't worry I will get different tires and shave down the hub for that perfect fitment. I just needed something other than what it came with. Will update when it's done as I have 2 other e30's that I'm working on as well lol.

Leave a comment:

• CorvallisBMW
    replied
    That rear wheel fitment makes the baby Jebus cry :(

Leave a comment:

• 808e30325i
    replied
    '89 324td 5spd slick top.[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG]
    Last edited by 808e30325i; 03-16-2017, 01:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• straight6pwr
    replied
    '2RNG'

clever!

Leave a comment:

• 808e30325i
    replied
    Don't worry rouge she's well taken care of!

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• 1SIKWGN
    replied
    Originally posted by cory58 View Post
    I have had good luck with a uk based breaker that advertises here as Sskoda. His web site is willswheels.co.uk. In addition to specific items listed on ebay.co.uk, I've also had good luck contacting breakers that will list a car that they are breaking. Also bought some parts from a breaker that I found on e30owners.com.

I have also found that parts listed as NLA on realOEM, at US dealers and Miximillian are sometimes still available in Europe. My favorite source for new BMW parts from Europe is Schmeidmann. I just copy the part # from realOEM and paste it in the parts search field at Schmeidmann's site. If it lists the part in the search results, they can get it new.

Cory
    Thank you Cory58!

Leave a comment:

• Shftr8
    replied
    I am a 318i so no diesel for me. The m42 is going to be easy and cheap for me. I am going to 4.10. Better highway gearing. 4.27 is stupid low and almost impracticable. I am not building a race car so 4.44 is out of the question.
    I have a S4.10 if you dont have one all ready

Leave a comment:

Working...
X