Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 808e30325i
    replied
    Did mine with alcantara about 4 months ago, piece of cake!

Leave a comment:

• RHDE30Touring
    replied
    Just took mine out. Super easy, all you gotta do is remove everything on the headliner, (oh shit handles, dome lights, everything) then take the pillars down to the second clip or so, exposing the headliner. Then, just pull. Sunroof is a bit of a pita. Make sure it is open before you start the process as there are some screws that you have to take out.

Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• cory58
    replied
    Originally posted by KingDaKa View Post
    Thanks man you're a life saver. The wagons seems a hell of a lot easier to repair than the other models. I may just knock mine out sooner than I thought.
    Cool! Create a thread here with some pics and anything you learn from the process. I'll be recovering my disgusting headliner eventually.

Cory

Leave a comment:

• KingDaKa
    replied
    Thanks man you're a life saver. The wagons seems a hell of a lot easier to repair than the other models. I may just knock mine out sooner than I thought.

Leave a comment:

• cory58
    replied
    There is an awesome DIY at e30owners.com. It's called "how to remove touring headliner".

Yes - it is a rigid board (unlike other E30s).
    Last edited by cory58; 08-11-2016, 11:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KingDaKa
    started a topic Headliner Repair

Headliner Repair

Has anyone had the headliner repaired on their touring? I've had a few searches and haven't come across any DIY links or build posts on it being done. It seems to be a fabric glued onto a board but any information would be great.
Working...
X