No announcement yet.

I bought a total loss e28.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i work at a salvage auction lot and we go through a few old german cars...i picked up a 16v 190e dogleg from our lot for $800...i put it back together but I was just so unmotivated to put any effort into a salvage-title car. plus they're all forklifted at least twice. power to ya!
    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
    1974 2002tii / stock
    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by 325s!deways View Post
      nicely done man. looks really good! with that damage i would have assumed it was done but good for you for pulling though
      Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
      i work at a salvage auction lot and we go through a few old german cars...i picked up a 16v 190e dogleg from our lot for $800...i put it back together but I was just so unmotivated to put any effort into a salvage-title car. plus they're all forklifted at least twice. power to ya!
      I question myself more times than I care to admit about putting work towards this car despite being a salvage title only to realize that at the time of me buying it(e28), I was just being cheap and needed transportation while the e30 was down.

Maybe if I find a clean title e28, I'll sell this to somebody in desperate need of a car for cheap. Minus the euro bumpers and pfeba spoiler. Lol
      sigpic

Comment

Much improved. I wouldn't call it a total loss.
        Attached Files

Comment

I spend $200 on brakes and you buy a e28... wtf!
          Originally posted by Vokuhila
          I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

I love this thread... That takes some serious dedication to straighten a frame on a car. Looks awesome man!
            -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
            -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Working...
            X