Wanted: Clean E28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: Clean E28

Hi, I am new here but I am looking to buy an E28 I live in Southern California and no I am not willing to go extraordinarily long distances to go see one, all that being said, it doesn't really matter on what model or if it is running or not, few key things though; I want one with a moderately clean interior (some wear allowed, but no teared up seats, those are expensive to replace or redo), straight body with good paint (small dings or scratches are okay), the majority of the electronics have to work, the rest I can take care at Offset Motorwerks in Glendora. I want to do a swap later on, and I am open to a M52 or a decent V8 swap (No M60, they have problems with our cat piss 91 octane), I hope I can find what I am looking for.

-thanks
    Last edited by Holywat; 01-15-2014, 04:58 PM. Reason: No responses

Nothing?????

Comment

Contact Ron at Vintage Motorsport Group at
      (626) 531-6430 he maybe able to help you.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Have you checked www.mye28.com ?
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by Holywat;39 to spend? ?93030
          Hi, I am new here but I am looking to buy an E28 I live in Southern California and no I am not willing to go extraordinarily long distances to go see one, all that being said, it doesn't really matter on what model or if it is running or not, few key things though; I want one with a moderately clean interior (some wear allowed, but no teared up seats, those are expensive to replace or redo), straight body with good paint (small dings or scratches are okay), the majority of the electronics have to work, the rest I can take care at Offset Motorwerks in Glendora. I want to do a swap later on, and I am open to a M52 or a decent V8 swap (No M60, they have problems with our cat piss 91 octane), I hope I can find what I am looking for.

-thanks
          How much are you looking to spend?

Comment

I have one, but in IL

Comment

Wow I can't believe no one has picked that up yet! If I wanted a clean e28 that would be it! .. some euro goodies and it's game over.

Comment

I haven't been pushing it. (my Garage queen)

Comment

Sorry I haven't replied, due to having gastroenteritis..... ugh..... (shivers) my budget is probably no more than $3000 on the car, that is VERY dependent on the condition of the car, even then I have two friends who own a shop in Glendora that know the actual condition of these vehicles.

Comment

You wont find a MINT Car for that. ^ you would be lucky to find something that isnt salvaged for that price. The days of cheap e28 pickup and grab are long gone.

Comment

Yeah don't call Ron for that please.. GLWF
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

theres one clean euro on GA craigs, just a bit too far :)

Comment

Working...
                        X