WTB E34 5 speed swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB E34 5 speed swap

Does anyone have part #'s for metal/rubber lines needed for e34 525 5 speed swap? It's the one running from the slave cyl, and under the clutch pedal. Also the rubber one on side of the trans.
    Last edited by nvestor888; 07-05-2014, 08:35 PM. Reason: Title

Its a HUGE bitch to find this stuff. The best thing to do is go to a local parts house and pick up some 1/8th npt solid brake line bout 2 feet long and make your own clutch line. Thats what I did. Works great and feels nice and stiff too.

bring the slave in and match up the threads. You need male fittings on each side. Also watch the type of flare on the end of the line. There are a few types. Depending on what slave you are using will determine what flare you will have to use.

Typically an inverted flare is common. #1 or #4 in this picture below

total cost is about 14 bucks.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
    Ig:ryno_pzk
    I like the tuna here.
    Originally posted by lambo
    Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

See here:

Buy everything new that you don't have. I recommend getting all new rubber hoses, even if you already have some. Who knows if they are deteriorating on the inside. Talk to Blunt over at BluntTech.com. ECSTuning.com is also great for looking up parts as they have a lot of pictures, but they generally are more expensive after shipping.

Comment

Working...
      X