Photos on R3v IN 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos on R3v IN 2021

How are you guys adding photos? i have an old build thread with posts that have like 30 photos per post from 2018-19. I went to add another post on monday and after spending legit like an hour on the post and setting up all the embedded images (like I did in the past) the forum spat back after trying to post that I couldn't have more than 5 photos.

what am i missing here? Do I need to do it a different way or is that just how it is now. I hit add image then copy over my onedrive embedded photo link like I always do.

Looks like you can still do BB code and do [img] then insert the link with no spaces[/img].

Comment

I almost never use the forum hosting for pics, but not for any real reason. I think that's the only way it will trigger a limit the number of pics per post.

99% of the time I use flickr - but wouldn't really recommend it in its current state.
      Too many ads, storage limits, editor sucks, not mobile friendly, pictures add a bunch of links and text unless you lobotomize them after you paste, etc.
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

ok cool, thanks for the input guys

Comment

I use imgur for hosting since photobucket decided they wanted money. then I just link to the post.

Side note, how do I post a gif and have it play?
          sigpic
          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Working...
          X