Will a coupe door fit INSIDE a coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will a coupe door fit INSIDE a coupe

I searched and remarkably didn’t quite find what I was looking for.

Will a coupe door fit inside a coupe? I am thinking about removing my passenger front seat and probably the rear seat as well, I am confident I can stick the extra door in my car then. Has anyone else tried this? Did the door fit?

Background:
    My drivers door has cracked where the lower hinge bolts on, thus the door is sagging very badly, and I am afraid to open it. The door has popped open while driving which is suboptimal. I have to street park, making a plastic sheet a poor choice in the city (Chicago). I can repair the door at my friends workspace this weekend, however I cannot leave the car there if something creeps up that was not foreseen; that always happens. I am borrowing an extra car door from someone, but I only have my e30 to transport it in and it is like an hour away on the highway. In the event that I cannot fix my door, I will use the borrowed door until I can resolve my door.
    For anyone still following along, yes I will have to put the third door into the car, then Dukes of Hazard into the drivers seat.

Yes. An e30 with the seat laid back can fit a 240cf argon tank. Don't ask me how I know, lol
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Should work. I've fit an entire spare E30 interior in mine before with the existing interior in place.
      (Extra set of front & rear seats, and four door cards)

Comment

Awesome, Thanks!

Comment

For the record, YES it fit. I took out the passenger side seat and the rear seat bottom. It was a two person job getting the door in and out. It was just awkward to get it in, also the door was in backwards from how it is normally orientated

Comment

Working...
          X