do I have the correct ECU in my car ?
Collapse
X
-
I have a Sssquid chipped ECU for sale. I got ITBs so I need to go Standalone. I will PM you
Leave a comment:
-
I had a couple different ones. Turner Motorsport Conforti and then some off-brand one that I can't remember, could have been a copy of the many out there. The Conforti chip is tuned for 91, which I think pretty much all of them are, but didn't matter because all the premium pumps around me are 93.Leave a comment:
-
they had a message suspending new orders this summer so they can catch up, it hasn't been updated. i hope they get it worked out.
you might try a mark d chip. he is occasionally on the board. they were crazy popular, can't tell you if they do e chips though.
Leave a comment:
-
-
I was planning on buying from SSSquid but the website will not take my order
SSSquid got good reviews on this forum but I need to move forward
Anybody have have a suggestion for an alternate source?
ThanksLeave a comment:
-
Chip and premium gas made a difference in my etas, also did a full 325i exhaust swap (but not the actual manifolds).Leave a comment:
-
Actually, chips yield the biggest gains on ETA's and M3's. The difference is night and day. Today, it's very good bang for your buck considering that one can find chips for $100 or less. In the early 90's, I paid $350 for a Dinan chip on my 85 325e Automatic and I was actually very happy with the results.Leave a comment:
-
Perhaps not the biggest bang for the buck, but modifying the contents of the EPROM can find a little bit here and there.
There's not a whole lot to be had from the stock eta cam and valve springs, tho, it's true.
tLeave a comment:
-
-
That is the correct computer for your car. "150" was probably a price tag.Leave a comment:
-
do I have the correct ECU in my car ?
I have an 87 325 It has a build date of 11/86 with the 2.7 motor and decided to chip the ECU with an SSSquid chip..
I removed the ECU and noticed it was not bolted up completely and had a generic sticker on it that says "150"
That might be the price tag ?
So how do I find out if this is the correct ECU for the car?
The ECU is a Bosch # 0261200027Tags: None

Leave a comment: