This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will someone from E30tech vouch for me?

Can someone who is a current member, please vouch for me so I can post? I think that's how it works...Thanks in advance.

reelizmpro<at>yahoo.com
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

You have to pay 5.00 before you can post... No one can vouch for you.

Comment

It says...."You also have the option of signing up for free. You’ll need to have a current member submit your name for activation under “New Member Referral” via the contact page. Please allow up to 48hrs for free account activation."
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

Comment

sent
        cars beep boop

Comment

Well there ya go, never knew. I will refer you for 4.99 :)

Comment

LOL I signed up a long time ago and just recently tried to post and couldn't. Didn't realize there was more to it. Thanks Kronus.

Comment

did the referal work?

i have a few buddies who have not been able to register to e30tech.

-
              Project
              Parts for Sale
              Feedback
              YouTube Channel

Comment

I'll let you know in 48 hours.

Comment

im in the same predicament. find it hard to justify spending that money when im unemployed.

Comment

I will never join a forum that requires dues. That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard of.

Comment

just how chris makes his money without actually being there and moderating :(

apparently the 5 bucks goes towards the josh Q fund thou which is good but still a bit uncceptable expecting noobs to pay up to register and pay money to a charity they never knew about until that point in time
                      - Chris
                      Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

is bimmer forums so bad ass they can charge people to be there?

Comment

You guys are missing the point. If you pay to joing then you become a premium member.
                          With this your are allowed to join monthy give aways and other good stuff that includes 50.00 gift cards or cash, 100.00 gift cards for a store like IE, BMP, Pelican, etc.
                          Also have a chance to win Mard D chips, a subscription to grassroot motorsports.
                          You not just paying to post. There is a bunch of stuff that comes from this 5.00 fee.

Comment

Originally posted by e30this View Post
                            You guys are missing the point. If you pay to joing then you become a premium member.
                            With this your are allowed to join monthy give aways and other good stuff that includes 50.00 gift cards or cash, 100.00 gift cards for a store like IE, BMP, Pelican, etc.
                            Also have a chance to win Mard D chips, a subscription to grassroot motorsports.
                            You not just paying to post. There is a bunch of stuff that comes from this 5.00 fee.
                            Nope, that comes with the $25 fee. The $5 fee gets you registered immediately. Since when are you a walking advertisement for Chris? He paying you?
                            cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                              Nope, that comes with the $25 fee. The $5 fee gets you registered immediately. Since when are you a walking advertisement for Chris? He paying you?
                              The 25.00 fee comes after the first one year runs up. Im pretty sure when you pay the 5.00 you get a green name. This allows you to join the give aways...
                              No one is paying me anything. I just get tired of people bitching about what site is better and bitching about paying to post.
                              Its a one time fee of 5.00 that last for a life time. Im sure you have spent 5.00 on more useless things.

Comment

Working...
                              X