X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bentley Manual > *

Comment

Originally posted by erik325i View Post
      I can't afford them either, but when I'm able to keep a tab and only pay off $20 per week, it's hard to say no.
      I use some craftsman stuff like screwdrivers, but some of their stuff is just shit. There's nothing I hate more than Craftsman ratchets.

Erik
      +1

I can order snap-on tools for 25% off if anyone is interested!

Comment

Originally posted by RobE30 View Post
        It's a 32mm for the output shaft seal? It's been a LONG time since I did mine. My bad

i dont know about you, but my transmission output shaft and axle nuts are all 30mm. i bought a deep walled impact socket from mcmaster and then turned it down on my friends lathe to make it "thin walled".

another important tool i recommend is a big hulking friend that can break loose all the stuck bolts that i'm too weak to get..

Comment

Originally posted by thedeal View Post
          +1

I can order snap-on tools for 25% off if anyone is interested!
          If you are a student at the local community college you can get Snap-On 50-55% off.

I cant talk myself into working out a plan to take advantage of it, but I could have the bitchin box that I want/need for a lot less coin.. When it's a savings of ~$4-5k, I think the effort of signing up for classes and stuff might be worth it. I dont even think you have to actually attend the courses....

Comment

Working...
          X