Allow myself to introduce....... myself

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • structured
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    OP, personally I'd opt for the MT1 kit. If you're worried about how it would look with the M Contours, try a set of 16" or 17" Hartges or BBS'.

    The car looks amazing!

    Agreed. M Contours are not cool enough to warrant passing up the MT1, and definitely not cool enough to warrant that E36 front end.

    Sweet car regardless.

    EDIT, just realized that you need bigger brakes. I still think that you should go with the MT1.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    OP, personally I'd opt for the MT1 kit. If you're worried about how it would look with the M Contours, try a set of 16" or 17" Hartges or BBS'.

    The car looks amazing!

    Leave a comment:


  • wolfgangstbd
    replied
    yeah but the fact that your fitting a e36 front bumper kinda cancles out the badass for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_kid
    replied
    holy Jesus, that is a monster, the fact you have an extra s38 sitting in your shed just makes me more jealous

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I want a legit number on how many people have used this thread title on internet forums since forums became popular.

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    wow

    Leave a comment:


  • s38e30
    replied
    Originally posted by E30Nova
    Holy crap, do you have your own BMW wrecking yard?

    Matt
    Close. I live close to 10 different yards and BMWs are everywhere in them. I have a spare S38B36 sitting in my storage shed waiting to go home in the states when we leave here. I told the wife I throwing out the couches when we leave. I'd rather take a couple of engines back to the states.

    Leave a comment:


  • s38e30
    replied
    I have the original M-tech 1 body kit with euro bumpers but the need for larger wheels to fit over the brakes throws the classic look of the MT1 off. I also found a brand new in the box with glue and instructions - Kamei 3 piece rear spoiler.

    Someone said it before and I agree the Mtech 2 kit is too rare to destroy to make it fit. E36's are a dime a dozen and M3s show up in the junkyards here often so bumpers are easy to come by.

    I welcome any suggestions regarding the body as I really have no idea which direction to take it.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Nova
    replied
    Holy crap, do you have your own BMW wrecking yard?

    Matt

    Leave a comment:


  • s38e30
    replied




    Wheels are going to stay..........

    Can't decide on what to do with the body. (The E36 bumper is just resting on the front shocks.)
    It's the 2 row tail light so options are somewhat limited and I would like to run dual pipes to the rear. I have a E92 335i exhaust for the rear and just need to connect to the headers with a set of high flow cats since this will be going to the States when finished.

    Leave a comment:


  • s38e30
    replied



    Leave a comment:


  • E30Nova
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackSpeed66
    Mother of God.
    lmfao



    EDIT: Evidently I can't embed youtube vids. Weak.

    Matt

    Leave a comment:


  • s38e30
    replied



    More of the beast out of the bay.

    Leave a comment:


  • BlackSpeed66
    replied
    Mother of God.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    fuck me

    Leave a comment:

Working...