Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adam Nguyen from Irvine, CA....anyone know this guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adam Nguyen from Irvine, CA....anyone know this guy?

Does anyone know this guy? I purchased a set of smoked MHW tail lights from him on June 4. He said that if i paid him right away he could ship out the lights during his lunch break that same day. To make a long story short ill post it this way...

week 1 - paid on june 4th, said that he will ship the same day during his break.
    week 2 - he said that he forgot and he will ship it out this week.
    week 3 - he said that his girlfriend shipped it out but she wrote the wrong address.
    week 4 - he goes out of town to Vegas and couldn't get a hold of his secretary that shipped my item for my delivery confirmation number.
    week 5 - he said that his secretary shipped it out but the package keeps getting sent back because the address I gave him was bad. (a Paypal verified address that fellow boardies had no problems shipping to) So I gave him another paypal verified address.
    week 6 - still nothing............

He keeps giving me these bullshit excuses and at this point I just want my money back. If anyone knows this guy can you please get a hold of him and tell him that I want my lights or my money back. This is getting out of hand. :-x

RIP

I am pretty sure this guy has beat other people for thier money before.

Comment

Ya I remember another thread where some guy didn't get his stuff. I think the guy who got ripped off was charlescho.

Let me see if I can dig up the thread.

EDIT: Here you go: http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=135956

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Thanks for the update fellas.

I got a hold of him and he gave me another run around story but he said that he will pay me back...that was last week. He is avoiding my calls and text again. Im at week 8 now and I still don't have my money.

Any info on this guy would be greatly appreciated.

RIP

Comment

Hope you paid with your Credit Card, contact the and/or see if paypal will help if you used them...
          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Why can't people just ship their shit in a timely manner and not shady. I went out on a limb for RickSloan and dude followed through like he was supposed to. It's not a hard concept. Good luck getting your money back man
            09 BMW 328xi touring 6spd
            05 Subaru Outback XT 5spd
            87 BMW 325is
            a few bicycles

Comment

In one of his other threads he's got pic's of his CA plate 2NMU 281. If you've got a friend in the PD or DMV run the plate & get his address in Irvine. You could also contact AC Nico (where he bought these lights) & have him check his ship too address for Irvine. I live in the next city over, PM me the address & you could email him that I am acting on your behalf & will be coming by very soon to get the lights or the cash. I would be glad to help you out.
              [I

Comment

The guy sold me the lights in person. I thought the lights had been sold on the board, he said they weren't. Met him at his friends house in Huntington to pick them up. So it looks like he was lying to you from the start. It's a matter of trying to get the money back at this point. I'm sorry to hear this happened.
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Ban that asshole from R3V, and if anyone wants break his knee caps that would be even better. That mother f*r deserves a serious beating!

Comment

Oh man. Shitty move.
                    Ban is in order.

You might be able get it reversed if you used your CC.
                    89 325is track project / 05 x5 / 99 M3
                    E30 stuff for sale | Parts I'm looking for

Comment

He should be banned and some Socal guys should go to his house to teach him a lesson. I hate people like this.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Damn a shady viet chump! Hope you get your money back. Someone should bash his b****a$$ face in. :up:

Comment

If you have his address, give him a call. Tell him theres a whole community that wants to beat his ass and he needs to refund your money or you are going to post all his contact info. We will make his life hell with phone calls and what not. Im sure theres a few guys on here that dont mind making drunk threatning calls @4am. Like a collection company if you will. Or there is always small claims court, but thats a pain in the ass, also contact Paypal if you used them, they have some recourse actions ass well.

Comment

That sucks man, hope all get fixed asap that will p#%& me off, I live in Irvine too. I have seen an M3 somewhat of a redish color one a few times is that him?
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                              If you have his address, give him a call. Tell him theres a whole community that wants to beat his ass and he needs to refund your money or you are going to post all his contact info. We will make his life hell with phone calls and what not. Im sure theres a few guys on here that dont mind making drunk threatning calls @4am. Like a collection company if you will. Or there is always small claims court, but thats a pain in the ass, also contact Paypal if you used them, they have some recourse actions ass well.
                              we need a regional r3v vigilante crew. to handle each segment of the USA. if you continue to let people rip you off with no recourse whats to stop them. this fucker should be perma banned to start
                              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X