No announcement yet.

Need help re: Recaro seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, as proof that the above brackets do indeed work on Recaros. The guy I sold them to doesn't believe me and filed a dispute with paypal before even contacting me about it. I gave him precise measurements before he bought them too and he still drilled his own holes about 2" away from the originals. Says 1 works and 1 doesn't even though I pulled them BOTH off the same seats. Now he wants his money back.
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
      LOL, as proof that the above brackets do indeed work on Recaros. The guy I sold them to doesn't believe me and filed a dispute with paypal before even contacting me about it. I gave him precise measurements before he bought them too and he still drilled his own holes about 2" away from the originals. Says 1 works and 1 doesn't even though I pulled them BOTH off the same seats. Now he wants his money back.
      lol n00bs

how hard can it be? theres 6 friggin bolts hahaha

Comment

Exactly.
        All his boys are on there backing him up...
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

wow i just read the thread, what an asshat!
          after he drilled hole without contacting me to advise me there was a problem, i would tell him to go fuck himself!

go buy a part at autozone, drill extra holes in it THEN TRY TO RETURN IT AND SEE WHAT THEY TELL YOU.

is that really what the honda scene has turned into?

i would not bother selling on that forum after that unless you had dealt with the people before.
          seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Just read the thread. Honda guy and his buddy demanding you be banned are both idiots. It seems pretty simple to me, and I know jack shit about hondas:

-sliders came installed on Recaros
            -Said recaros came installed on a "DC2" integra (again, I know nothing of hondas)
            -DC2 and EK seats and sliders are interchangeable, as said in that thread

Therefore, the sliders will work in his car, no matter if they are two different sliders (maybe due to different floorpan heights? different slider rail stack height?), and will bolt up without r-tard drilling new holes. The sliders will also work on the same Recaros, and probably every other model of Recaro. Therefore, if it bolts to the chassis, and bolts to the seat, the slider and mounts are correct and he's a retard.

I guess his complete and utter inability to use elementary school logic and reasoning shouldn't be surprising given his amazing skills in the written english language. Fuck him, he doesn't deserve a dime. Fight him and paypal.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
            X