Douchebag Drivers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vethen
    replied
    Originally posted by jamiholzbach
    I was on my way home after class one Friday evening, when a seventies multi-colored Camaro with a couple of "Good ol' boys" pulled up along side me in the left turn lane. The light turned green and they punch it and cut me off and go straight instead of left. When they got to the next light they went left on the yellow and I went right on red. When I got to the next light in my direction, I went left on green, and as I'm now going 45 downhill on a four lane road, The Camaro appears along side me(the had turned around and followed) with this Redneck hanging halfway out the window pointing a 45 pistol at me and yelling for me to pull over. F that! At the first opportunity I slammed on the brakes and went left behind him and off into a neighborhood( he couldn't bake up at 45mph with traffic coming). Needless to say I zig zagged my way back to campus and hung out for a few hours.

    Wow, thats creepy. If you see them again write down there tag number and report them.

    Leave a comment:


  • NJGreenBudd
    replied
    Originally posted by jamiholzbach
    I was on my way home after class one Friday evening, when a seventies multi-colored Camaro with a couple of "Good ol' boys" pulled up along side me in the left turn lane. The light turned green and they punch it and cut me off and go straight instead of left. When they got to the next light they went left on the yellow and I went right on red. When I got to the next light in my direction, I went left on green, and as I'm now going 45 downhill on a four lane road, The Camaro appears along side me(the had turned around and followed) with this Redneck hanging halfway out the window pointing a 45 pistol at me and yelling for me to pull over. F that! At the first opportunity I slammed on the brakes and went left behind him and off into a neighborhood( he couldn't bake up at 45mph with traffic coming). Needless to say I zig zagged my way back to campus and hung out for a few hours.


    That's a bit worse than a douchebag driver. What did you do to provoke them?? They just singled you out for no reason??

    Leave a comment:


  • jamiholzbach
    replied
    My Story...

    I was on my way home after class one Friday evening, when a seventies multi-colored Camaro with a couple of "Good ol' boys" pulled up along side me in the left turn lane. The light turned green and they punch it and cut me off and go straight instead of left. When they got to the next light they went left on the yellow and I went right on red. When I got to the next light in my direction, I went left on green, and as I'm now going 45 downhill on a four lane road, The Camaro appears along side me(the had turned around and followed) with this Redneck hanging halfway out the window pointing a 45 pistol at me and yelling for me to pull over. F that! At the first opportunity I slammed on the brakes and went left behind him and off into a neighborhood( he couldn't bake up at 45mph with traffic coming). Needless to say I zig zagged my way back to campus and hung out for a few hours.

    Leave a comment:


  • reccaoconnor
    replied
    Originally posted by JMil86
    Should have followed him home and waited til darkness and burnt his house down. That would teach him a lesson!!!
    /thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon325i
    replied
    There are shitbag drivers everywhere.....simple fact of life in our car crazed society. I see a few daily on my way to work. Problem is I'm on a mountain bike so the chips are stacked against me so I really have to keep my eyes peeled. Just try not to let someone elses' bad driving bother you. On more than one occassion have I had a douche buzz by me / cut me and other motorists off only to find him pulled over by the cops not too far up the road. Those moments bring a smile to my face.


    Jon

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    There have been worse threads.

    Leave a comment:


  • ubernasty
    replied
    This thread is retarded. There's seriously a conversation about this? Yeah, pussies need to get off the road and asshole's need to drive into a wall... but, all the bitching in the world isn't changing a damn thing. :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • MattsBMWs
    replied
    I live in a smaller town and there are alot of douches on crotch rockets doing insane things in traffic. I got passed one night on a twisting two lane, in a blind corner, over a double yellow line. Not to mention them lane splitting everywhere. Seriously, just because you have a fast and loud bike doesn't mean traffic laws no longer apply. I'm not trying to start a flame war either. I have nothing against motorcycling, I'm even looking into getting a cheap commuter 250cc bike for when I have my E30 in pieces. Also, the problem about smaller towns is that when you are an idiot driver you'll see the person you cut off in line at the store the same day. So I do try to be a sane driver for that reason. Also because I love my E30 and just got it on the road again.

    Leave a comment:


  • ethree
    replied
    Originally posted by noE30
    Do any of you have any db drivers in your area that are absolute jackasses
    All of them.

    Leave a comment:


  • JMil86
    replied
    Should have followed him home and waited til darkness and burnt his house down. That would teach him a lesson!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • wolfgangstbd
    replied
    i live in south orange county. do i win? i see bros chasing down subarus through canyon roads and little girls that only know how to put the gas pedal to the floor in their mercedes about every 10 seconds while i drive

    Leave a comment:


  • ben312
    replied
    zip ties. its not hard it just takes some time. i cut them off tho. with the right colors it would look alot nicer than mine did.

    Leave a comment:


  • lennon
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    whats going on with your center grille. That looks hot. You have pics??
    looks like some kind of fruity abacus from here

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    There are mean people in the world? What? You say there are dumb people in the world as well? Oh dear.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by ben312
    people are stupid

    [/thread]
    whats going on with your center grille. That looks hot. You have pics??

    Leave a comment:

Working...