Payroll Shiet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payroll Shiet

Hmm, just looked at what the school is going to be paying me this pay period. Massive screw up in hours equals less than 1/4 of what my check is supposed to be. Appears that I've been screwed massively and knowing the schools payroll department I won't get a check till apocalypse, or hell freezes over...which ever comes first..FML. /rant.
    Originally posted by csermonet47
    Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Ucr?
    :borg:

Comment

Work Study?
      Originally posted by LJ851
      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

drug rehab?
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

janitorial science?

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrasky View Post
            janitorial science?
            Custodial arts
            Originally posted by Gruelius
            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

dean?

Originally posted by vlad
              Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat View Post
                Custodial arts
                I don't know what type of lowly regarded school you went to, but here at DeVry we call it Janitorial Sciences.

Comment

I'm an office worker at la sierra university. $9.00 ftl (I've gained alot more before) A small paycheck is still a paycheck, so they are definitely hurting me a bit. Oh well, If I sell my sport seats today I should be okay.

That is all.

Comment

Lesson learned for me, get a job OFF campus- had a work study, it was a joke-
                    Found a bar hiring, started as bar back, now bar tender- the money is much better and good people

Comment

Man it must be really shitty to have the college hand you work. I've seen what the work study kids do, it's basically just sit and do school work and get paid, shit that other people have to do on their own time.

Some of us have to get jobs off campus to get through, we can't just have the college give us 9 bucks an hour to our homework.
                      Originally posted by LJ851
                      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

That sucks. My Pell Grant never came, they were supposed to have been mailed over a month ago.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat View Post
                          Custodial arts
                          ironically most janitors make more than he does.. lol
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Im a college instructor (professor to you bud), and I have payroll issues all the time. You would think that given the level of overall professionalism demonstrated at the university level that wouldnt happen.

But, oh yes, so it does. Im still owed 2,200.00 in expenses I incurred while conducting a seminar in Miami. Should be on the next check but ... never know when. Last time it was 4 months before I got reimbursed.
                            sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                              Man it must be really shitty to have the college hand you work. I've seen what the work study kids do, it's basically just sit and do school work and get paid, shit that other people have to do on their own time.

Some of us have to get jobs off campus to get through, we can't just have the college give us 9 bucks an hour to our homework.
                              Hmm, yeah only problem is I can run the office I work in without any of the supervisors around and have done so on numerous occasions for days at a time. Its the physical plant for the university and all the properties it owns. There's very minimal "sitting and doing school work" cause I'm actually working. So yeah, if you find a job where I can sit and do nothing please let me know cause I'm dying to get paid to finish my degree.

That is all.

Comment

Working...
                              X