You ever want to get someone good?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jonny Cash
    replied
    Originally posted by ldsbeaker
    Whoa. Is $40 really worth THAT much to you?
    Honest to god I didnt go in there thinking the guy would hurt himself. The tire clearly didnt fit on the rim, anyone with half a brain wouldnt of kept trying to force it. If I had no idea about metric tires (I really hadnt until recently) and it was me mounting it, I wouldve told the guy to come back with a 17" tire. Not be a retard and try to force it.

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    well played good sir :pimp:

    Leave a comment:


  • pbr87
    replied
    The guy's thumb almost got cut off :(
    That should be punishment enough.
    Surprised you were laughing, too.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    riveting tale, chap

    Leave a comment:


  • chadthestampede
    replied
    what did your girlfriend think about this

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    That was... Excessive, at best.

    Leave a comment:


  • ldsbeaker
    replied
    Whoa. Is $40 really worth THAT much to you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonny Cash
    started a topic You ever want to get someone good?

    You ever want to get someone good?

    .
    Last edited by Jonny Cash; 01-26-2010, 09:25 AM.
Working...