You ever want to get someone good?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 87e30
    replied
    :rofl:

    The cruelty of r3v from all angles.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny
    Jonny is having a bad day...and am pretty sure he's venting....we are ALL human... we ALL vent in different ways... We all say stuff we regret!!

    One thing I can say is he\s an honnest seller and after 740 posts am pretty sure he's helped a few people here...

    Am a mod myself at another forum and I would not ban him for this...to each forum their own rules....
    Originally posted by Danny
    Denny, you sound like a little bitch right now.

    Fixed Danny's post.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    ^you made your own bed my friend.

    This thread reminds me of e30slut and his flying mexican babies thread that got him band as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonny Cash
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Jonny, you sound like a little bitch right now.
    oh, what you want some of this? I love the internet.

    George graves, I really havent had a chance to confess my love to you either.

    xoxoxo big hugs and kisses

    Denny- Let me know if theres anything I could do. It can get tricky shipping to Canada.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Dick move. I know a guy who was nearly killed by an exploding tire he was mounting after it hit him square in the chest and broke most of his ribs, crushing his lungs. The guys on tire mounting duty are generally fresh meat in a shop. They're usually learning and inexperienced and very likely have no idea metric tires even exist.

    Not cool. Not banworthy, but I hope you feel guilty for a while.

    Leave a comment:


  • Denny
    replied
    Jonny is having a bad day...and am pretty sure he's venting....we are ALL human... we ALL vent in different ways... We all say stuff we regret!!

    One thing I can say is he\s an honnest seller and after 740 posts am pretty sure he's helped a few people here...

    Am a mod myself at another forum and I would not ban him for this...to each forum their own rules....

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Jonny, you sound like a little bitch right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    Hey man, it is what it is. I honestly didnt think it was that big of a deal. Never been banned from anywhere, and have always been an honest guy, honest seller. Do what you want with me, its out of my control now. Dont expect me to hide behind another screen name or anything like that. If you guys really think Im that rotten for this episode I can move on.
    D-bag translation: PLEASE DON'T BAN ME. OH SHIT - THE BAN HAMMER COMETH!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonny Cash
    replied
    Hey man, it is what it is. I honestly didnt think it was that big of a deal. Never been banned from anywhere, and have always been an honest guy, honest seller. Do what you want with me, its out of my control now. Dont expect me to hide behind another screen name or anything like that. If you guys really think Im that rotten for this episode I can move on.

    Sorry about that- Cheers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    replied
    OP you're fucking douche bag.
    I and it appears the rest of the staff, as well as the better half of the board, have lost all respect for you. I Highly doubt you will be on R3v for much longer.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    replied
    So, you bring in a tire that you know is not the correct size and expect them to mount it, knowing it will fail and cause a "huge disaster." So, when it does fail, you laugh at how this guy's thumb get's practically cut in half. wow, you are a fucking evil lunatic...

    I used to work at a tire shop, and fortunately never had a tire explode in my face, but i've seen beads fail. Exploding tires is no laughing matter.

    :tsk:

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Atreus
    replied
    we need pics, and you should be ashamed of yourself.. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • chadthestampede
    replied
    Last edited by chadthestampede; 01-20-2010, 05:04 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonny Cash
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    You're a fucking idiot. I have a friend who's dad was killed by a tire exploding in his face. I wish the guy had gotten hurt worse, only because then he could have pressed charges and had your stupid ass locked up. You're lucky he didn't already, but he probably would have if you weren't full of shit. I don't believe the second half of your story for a second.
    Press charges on me? Please.. So your dads friend had a freak accident, while I'm truly sorry to hear that, most of the hard headed mistakes people make in the shop are learned from. You still want to throw insults from your high horse after I admitted I didnt mean for this to happen. This site is a good resource for me so Ill just leave it at that.

    You guys are making me feel like I did a scumbag deed, honestly. To put it in perspective I wish this didnt happen for the guys health sake, but it really did. The humor in it wasnt really the guys pain-just his stupidity. Really the only part of the story that is stretched at all is me laughing after the fact. I did laugh a little but was more in shock, and I did apologize to the man before I left. And the tire he gave me I didnt take. He was mad close to the point he wanted to fight, so it was just an instinct to my defense and bring up the money. I didnt care about the money. I really just wanted to see if there was maybe a slight possibility different lips and barrels were installed, obviously the right thing to do was stop him from forcing it when it was obvious it wasnt going on.. After all the dickhead I bought the wheels from told me they were recently mounted on a e38. The injury, it sounded and looked bad, but hopefully its just a bruised cut and not a broken finger. Maybe ill even go check on him tomorrow, let you do-gooders know how he's doing.
    Last edited by Jonny Cash; 01-20-2010, 12:53 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...