You ever want to get someone good?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • george graves
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    You know 40 is outrageous I dont even need to stress that issue.
    ^That doesn't make what you did right you fucking retard...

    What will it take for you to understand that? Fuck me dude. You are borderline 'tard, I swear to god.

    Leave a comment:


  • pbr87
    replied
    Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen
    The tire mounting dude tried to rip him off. Fuck that dude. If he wants to fuck with people then he should be on his toes for when they fuck with him back. Good shit bruh you blew an idiots finger off. Vengeance served.
    Technically, that "idiot" blew his own finger off.
    As a professional, he should have known what to do.
    That was not the bad part.


    Laughing hard at the guy afterwards, and then asking for your $40.....that was the cruel part. Way too harsh. You should have just left rather than sticking around to rub salt in his wound. Cruel and sadistic. :down:

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonny Cash
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Alright gg, time to unleash your detective skills!
    Hurry up, jump on before theres not anymore room.

    It is reasonable for you to expect payment for the fries since you spent your time making them, and unreasonable for the person requesting the fries to get them for free just because he stupidly assumes there's not a charge for them, even though he didn't specifically ask you how much those tasty fries were going to cost him.
    I have no problem paying a guy for his labor. I do it every single day. This guy's shop is dead this day, and he clearly takes advantage of me. If he asked for 10-20, thats understandable for 7 minutes of work. You know 40 is outrageous I dont even need to stress that issue.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    Im sure you do. You'd probably do everything in your power to have the cops at my house too wouldnt you, you little shit. You computer geeks know all the angles. How bout this georgie boy, lets just stick with your version of it- All just a made up fairy tale.
    Alright gg, time to unleash your detective skills!

    Leave a comment:


  • VacMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen
    The tire mounting dude tried to rip him off. Fuck that dude. If he wants to fuck with people then he should be on his toes for when they fuck with him back. Good shit bruh you blew an idiots finger off. Vengeance served.
    I know it's difficult for you to comprehend the concept of "time is money" but let me try to put it into a context you'll understand.

    Imagine you're working at your current job and someone asks you to whip them up a couple Supersized fries. You say "sure" and go about doing what you do best. You salt them to perfection, box them up and hand them over. If he then walked away without paying, would you put your headset down and chase him? Sure you would.

    It is reasonable for you to expect payment for the fries since you spent your time making them, and unreasonable for the person requesting the fries to get them for free just because he stupidly assumes there's not a charge for them, even though he didn't specifically ask you how much those tasty fries were going to cost him.

    Does that help? (sorry in advance for the complex sentences)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonny Cash
    replied
    No i didnt know what was going to happen, nor did he. The joke was him trying to fit a tire that didnt fit, not him hurting himself. You're assuming now. I know the op sounded devious, thats only because I thought you guys would find some sort of humor in it.

    Originally posted by george graves
    What is the name of this shop? I want to see it on google maps - I want to see if this place looks legit - you claim they are jokers.
    Im sure you do. You'd probably do everything in your power to have the cops at my house too wouldnt you, you little shit. You computer geeks know all the angles. How bout this georgie boy, lets just stick with your version of it- All just a made up fairy tale.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    In hindsight...
    blah blah blah

    yes, the guy maybe should have known, but they stopped making TRX tires how long ago, like 20 years? When I first started, i didn't know shit about tires, and like Raxe said, most tire changers are shop noobs, so what you did, to purposefully deceive the guy because you were mad about $40, knowing full well that
    this guy has no clue theres about to be a huge disaster in his shop
    . That's called being a fucking prick. Instead, why don't you just take your business elsewhere?

    But then, you come on here laughing about how your little plan worked, resulting in this guy severely injuring his thumb.

    WTFGTFO

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    A month or so back i had two wheels I wanted to take two junk tires off of. Walked into a tire shop, the guy says 'sure no problem. The whole time Im thinking he would do it free of charge.

    He takes them off, then as I walk away he stops me. "hey dude that will be 40 dollars" I was like wtf are you kidding me?" We agrue for about a minute, he threatens to take me to collections over it. I pay him and walk away.

    Fast foward a month,I come across a set of BBS RS007's that I planned to use for parts. My friend Erick (you may know him) says hey fuck it, just try to mount a 16" tire on it see what happens. I suddenly felt very devious :nice:

    I walk in with one of the wheels and junk tire, this guy has no clue theres about to be a huge disaster in his shop. He goes to press the bead over the lip, of course it didnt fit, so he takes it over to the BIG tire machine. After fighting with it for 10 minutes just to get the tire over the wheel, he paused with a big confused look on his face and Im just standing there ready to burst out laughing. He goes to inflate it, 10 seconds later BOOOOM the tire explodes into three peices, white smoke fills the shop, and completley obliterates this guys thumb. Was sliced almost and half, within two minutes it was swelled like a baloon.

    With the owner, and everyone in the shop just standing there in complete shock- Im practically on the ground laughing my ass off. This guy was livid, try to throw me out. I told him, not unless you refund me my 40 dollars for my tire you just destroyed.. He FLIPS on me telling me my tire was dryrotted and I get no refund. I told him "You took it uopn yourself to mount it, you're the tire expert, thats on you. He sends his guy to the back gives me a replacement used tire, and says "I never want to see you in this shop again"

    Owned by TRX. See Erick, I knew these lips and barrels were good for something!! Now off to scrap.

    In case the OP decides to edit the first post.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    I knew it was metric so what, how am I supposed to know what was supposed to happen?
    What a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles fucking cop out.

    You were hoping something fucked up was going to happen or else you wouldn't have done it.

    Although I agree with most here, that you probably made it up.

    Either way, I hope Josh unleashes the ban hammer.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    He's a shop owner, a so called "professional".
    What is the name of this shop? I want to see it on google maps - I want to see if this place looks legit - you claim they are jokers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Streichholzschächtelchen
    replied
    The tire mounting dude tried to rip him off. Fuck that dude. If he wants to fuck with people then he should be on his toes for when they fuck with him back. Good shit bruh you blew an idiots finger off. Vengeance served.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    I have never endangered or have heard of anyone being endangered stretching tires. At least the way people mean when they say tire stretch.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonny Cash
    replied
    In hindsight- Ive used tire machines of all sizes when I was just a puppy. Never have I had a tire blow up on me. This goes hand in hand with you freaks asking your tire shop to stretch tires. Its always risky using these powerful machines. I knew it was metric so what, how am I supposed to know what was supposed to happen? He's a shop owner, a so called "professional". As the proffesional, and me the consumer, isnt it up to him to use good judgement? So the guy he threatened a month before didnt tell him how to do his job, how is he the bad guy? He's not from Europe, never even seen a metric tire, or how different its dimensions are.. His little brothers 16 and a big dope, even he wouldve called it quits after the few few tries.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    You're a fucking idiot. I have a friend who's dad was killed by a tire exploding in his face. I wish the guy had gotten hurt worse, only because then he could have pressed charges and had your stupid ass locked up. You're lucky he didn't already, but he probably would have if you weren't full of shit. I don't believe the second half of your story for a second.
    Originally posted by Jparkr
    OP you're fucking douche bag.
    I and it appears the rest of the staff, as well as the better half of the board, have lost all respect for you. I Highly doubt you will be on R3v for much longer.
    Both of these are a BIG +1

    I had a tire blow up next to me and its scary as fuck.

    You are now the biggest douche bag of 2010.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vtec?lol
    replied
    Yea, rev is pretty cruel...
    That was really fucked up dude. He could've lost more than a thumb. Then you bragging about it just makes it worse.

    I vote this story was fabricated in a desperate attempt for teh lolz mayne. You fail miserably and deserve the ban dildo. A metric ban dildo filled with enough psi to blow your butt hole open. Make it an orange ban dildo.

    Leave a comment:

Working...