Well, you could read my fucking posts for starters...
You came on here gloating about how you hurt someone over $40 you didn't want to pay. How are we to think anything differently about who you are as a person? You're a self-righteous scumbag who needs to see what it feels like to have your balls seated under a tire bead. Make sure it's a properly sized tire though, you don't want it blowing up on you...
You ever want to get someone good?
Collapse
X
-
No. How would I know any of that. Only thing I know about you is that you play the fiddle, and you fly.
Kind of like- how do you know this tire shop owner wasnt the one who killed Goldie? Come meet me in person, see how I live- then make your judgment.
I could assume that all the guys that cursed me out here, have done just as equally rotten things to people in the past after being threatened. (btw- txtqmade, your 007 & 16" tire's in the mail)
Who's a straight up scumbag threatening people, say they oughta be shot over the internet. But how could I make that judgment without having any idea who you are? Maybe your wife fucked someone else, maybe the military injected you with anthrax vaccine that will ultimatley kill you, maybe your having a bad day like anyone else.. Its all good man. Come down have a beer, its on me.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
-
Be more than happy to say it to your face! If I had been the dude you did this to, you wouldnt be walking. Trust me.
(but then again, I wouldn't BE working in a tire shop, or haggling over someones price, because I'm not a cheapass dickwad)
OP, just realize there are immature turds in here that support your original post where you brag at "getting over on someone"; and at the same time rational, intelligent people in here NOW know you for what you are.
At LEAST be true to what you are. Stop trying to crawfish with this and that and "he wasnt really hurt" and I didnt MEAN any injury.
You came in here GLOATING about it dickhead! You wanted us all to laugh and slap your back and say good job for hurting someone, all because you were too stupid to check the price before authorizing the service.
Well some of your no doubt younger buddies are in your corner. Go commiserate with them and know the rest of us with some sense of decency think your ALL the ruin of our society and ought to be shot.
That is all ....
so what, OP came in bragging, now he's backpedaled so much all the thread looks like is youtube comments. give it break, threatining someone over the internet isn't much better than what th op did. :wgaf: and drop it already.Leave a comment:
-
-
Thanks dude. I appreciate that. Im thankful I have stand up citizens like you around to guide me through lifes lessons.
Be sure to hit me up when you come to SE florida, have a beer.Leave a comment:
-
Sit on your computer desk and throw your weight around- whatever wets your whistle. Until you say this to my face its just smoke. You can assume all you want about what kind of person I am. This whole fucking thread is all one big assumption. You still dont know me, or how I was raised, or where Ive been. So save your short stories, noone cares.
Oh yeah. Trust me, I do. I know you were obviously raised with a lack of consideration for anyone but yourself.
Whereever you HAVE been it did not compensate for your lack of good sense, and how to go about resolving a conflict.
And personally.. I doubt I would want to know you; and I'm sure once I did I would not like nor respect your propensity towards bragging about "getting someone back". I wonder, who could trust anyone with that mentality?
Basically, I think your an asshole, poorly raised, probably lacking in education and only one or two more fuck ups away from incarceration. But seems even after all the comments from the forum, you still want to he defensive rather than own up...
Carry on big guy... prison ...Im told, Isnt that bad if you want to be someones little bitch from day one.
Plan your strategy now... would be my advice.Leave a comment:
-
Sit on your computer desk and throw your weight around- whatever wets your whistle. Until you say this to my face its just smoke. You can assume all you want about what kind of person I am. This whole fucking thread is all one big assumption. You still dont know me, or how I was raised, or where Ive been. So save your short stories, noone cares.
Be more than happy to say it to your face! If I had been the dude you did this to, you wouldnt be walking. Trust me.
(but then again, I wouldn't BE working in a tire shop, or haggling over someones price, because I'm not a cheapass dickwad)
OP, just realize there are immature turds in here that support your original post where you brag at "getting over on someone"; and at the same time rational, intelligent people in here NOW know you for what you are.
At LEAST be true to what you are. Stop trying to crawfish with this and that and "he wasnt really hurt" and I didnt MEAN any injury.
You came in here GLOATING about it dickhead! You wanted us all to laugh and slap your back and say good job for hurting someone, all because you were too stupid to check the price before authorizing the service.
Well some of your no doubt younger buddies are in your corner. Go commiserate with them and know the rest of us with some sense of decency think your ALL the ruin of our society and ought to be shot.
That is all ....Leave a comment:
-
Why give you the satisfaction? If you just want to be banned so bad, just stop posting. However, as much as you're asking to be banned, I get the feeling you'd just come back under another name, anyway.
Maybe when you grow up, you'll understand the animosity you're getting a little better. Until then, carry on.Leave a comment:
-
And we don't give a shit. None of those 3 things mean a damn thing. YOU posted this story about how you blatantly tried to cause a very dangerous situation for an employee just because you were pissed at their price, and too brainless to ask what the price was before you did it. You keep shooting yourself in the foot so many times, you're not going to be able to backpedal much longer.
I wouldnt think you would give a shit... But your sitting there telling ME what I was thinking, like you know anything about me. The point is, you dont know me. If you did, you would know I didnt walk in there with any imagination that someone would get hurt.
.. (repeating myself again, why I even waste my time) You turned a practical joke on a shop owner , into this huge moral life lesson. Blowing this shit way out of proportion. The guy's fine, lock it let it die or just ban me already. Cant even count on two hands how many times Ive been threatened with a ban, all the while, never even broke a forum rule. Put me out of my fucking misery already.
Ive never seen someone e-thug so hard. It must be really rewarding running your mouth to people you dont know with no reprecussion. You'll be alright man, just stay in your nice comfy chair.You're still a punk bitch.Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: