You ever want to get someone good?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BraveUlysses
    replied
    Originally posted by e30s52
    Yes dismount only. This was over the summer in lynwood, the store right off 99 by KKK corner.
    I guess you got taken then.

    Leave a comment:


  • Will_318i
    replied
    Originally posted by T Verdier
    you know like that one time you and your friend sucked each other off late at night.
    Awesome.... Maybe some Natty Ice was involved? A Gamecube? Gotta love the bro rape...

    Leave a comment:


  • T Verdier
    replied
    Originally posted by dk
    Cash, aren't you the guy who had your truck broken into & your work tools stolen from it?

    given that experience, i'd think causing someone to become disabled (even temporarily) would be one of the last things you'd ever think of.

    karma's a bitch and you probably have more of it coming to you. stay classy, bud.
    yeah help make this earth better not worse!



    Bottom line is, you should have felt ashamed and not told anybody about it, you know like that one time you and your friend sucked each others dicks.

    Leave a comment:


  • decay
    replied
    Cash, aren't you the guy who had your truck broken into & your work tools stolen from it?

    given that experience, i'd think causing someone to become disabled (even temporarily) would be one of the last things you'd ever think of.

    karma's a bitch and you probably have more of it coming to you. stay classy, bud.

    Leave a comment:


  • Will_318i
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Originally posted by BraveUlysses
    Dismount only? Because that's what the OP was talking about.

    I just called one of the Everett stores and they said 2 tires dismounted and disposed for $8.19.
    Yes dismount only. This was over the summer in lynwood, the store right off 99 by KKK corner.

    Leave a comment:


  • BraveUlysses
    replied
    Originally posted by e30s52
    Yes they do and thats what they charged me.
    Dismount only? Because that's what the OP was talking about.

    I just called one of the Everett stores and they said 2 tires dismounted and disposed for $8.19.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Originally posted by BraveUlysses
    No they don't.
    Yes they do and thats what they charged me.

    Leave a comment:


  • T Verdier
    replied
    principal!? karma!? God you guys are fucking idiots. People like you are not good for the world. You have to get revenge or your lives are incomplete. It's people like you that start wars!

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    How is anyone defending the OP's actions is beyond me.

    You must hold a grudge for a fucking long time, if you go back a month later to fuck with them over a measly $40.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fidhle007
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffw
    NICE!! I wouldn't have done anything different its not the 40 bucks its the principal. good job
    I suddenly want to hit you with a tire iron.

    Leave a comment:


  • jeffw
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny Cash
    A month or so back i had two wheels I wanted to take two junk tires off of. Walked into a tire shop, the guy says 'sure no problem. The whole time Im thinking he would do it free of charge.

    He takes them off, then as I walk away he stops me. "hey dude that will be 40 dollars" I was like wtf are you kidding me?" We agrue for about a minute, he threatens to take me to collections over it. I pay him and walk away.

    Fast foward a month,I come across a set of BBS RS007's that I planned to use for parts. My friend Erick (you may know him) says hey fuck it, just try to mount a 16" tire on it see what happens. I suddenly felt very devious :nice:

    I walk in with one of the wheels and junk tire, this guy has no clue theres about to be a huge disaster in his shop. He goes to press the bead over the lip, of course it didnt fit, so he takes it over to the BIG tire machine. After fighting with it for 10 minutes just to get the tire over the wheel, he paused with a big confused look on his face and Im just standing there ready to burst out laughing. He goes to inflate it, 10 seconds later BOOOOM the tire explodes into three peices, white smoke fills the shop, and completley obliterates this guys thumb. Was sliced almost and half, within two minutes it was swelled like a baloon.

    With the owner, and everyone in the shop just standing there in complete shock- Im practically on the ground laughing my ass off. This guy was livid, try to throw me out. I told him, not unless you refund me my 40 dollars for my tire you just destroyed.. He FLIPS on me telling me my tire was dryrotted and I get no refund. I told him "You took it uopn yourself to mount it, you're the tire expert, thats on you. He sends his guy to the back gives me a replacement used tire, and says "I never want to see you in this shop again"

    Owned by TRX. See Erick, I knew these lips and barrels were good for something!! Now off to scrap.
    NICE!! I wouldn't have done anything different its not the 40 bucks its the principal. good job

    Leave a comment:


  • BraveUlysses
    replied
    Originally posted by e30s52
    les schwab along with most other tire places.
    No they don't.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny
    FUCK OFF!! its not kindergarden
    Roid rage?

    Leave a comment:


  • T Verdier
    replied
    Originally posted by pbr87
    First of all, hilarious analagy.
    Second, and keeping things in character, wouldn't you be upset if someone charged you, say $18.50 for a couple orders of fries?

    .
    yeah! And I would totaly sabotage the deep fryer and laugh when dude got burned.

    Originally posted by george graves
    Jay Corsano
    Ft. Lauderdale,
    Broward county, FL
    lol


    Your lucky the dude didn't "keep it real" and fuck you up with a tire iron. Maybe you'll have a blow out on the freeway and crash into a gardrail, that's what karma is, not seriously injuring someone for charging more than you feel fair. Look it up, fucking ediots!

    Leave a comment:

Working...