I Launched my site. Please check it out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Launched my site. Please check it out

We would like to formally announce the launch of the Blunttech website. The current offering is not a 100% true "e-commerce" site, but is more of a translation of the way we currently do business onto the web. We are able to take quotes through the site, and there are definitely some project ideas and specials for all types of BMWs contained within. Invoicing and billing will also be handled securely through the website, which will be an added benefit for transparency and ease of use.

BluntTech is your source for quality auto parts and accessories. Shop online for home delivery or pick up.

As time goes on, we'll be adding more specials and Blunttech-exclusive items to the store. For example, coming soon we have:

Rapid Spool/Blunttech E30M5X/S5X Twin Cam Bolt-on Turbo Kit
    Rapid Spool/Blunttech Stainless E30 M5X/S5X Twin camTurbo Manifold
    All above with 2 year warranties

Thanks for looking, and please contact us with any questions or to inquire about pricing. Use the "Price Quotes" function under our "sales" section for an easy way to make an inquiry.
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

looks nice!
    sigpic
    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

looks great! Whats the deal with the m tech1 wheels, are they new or re-done?
      harry/harout

Comment

i liked it! like that plate filler:)

Comment

Nice site! I like the laid-back feel and clean look. The FAQs are funny, but probably not to panchetta owners.
          I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
            looks great! Whats the deal with the m tech1 wheels, are they new or re-done?
            Those are new.They are the sport version. The pictures dont do them justice. I sold one to Andrew for his e30. He can tell you how sweet they are. They are smaller but i think you knew that

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

CSS

use it

thanks

Comment

I played in it today. Love it, branding is very good. Well done and congrats.
                sigpic
                New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dominic49 View Post
                  CSS

use it

thanks
                  Hey I know as much about web design as b*saint knows about women. Can you tell me what it is and what it will do??

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I personally think it's a racist website you have there and it should be taken off the interwebs immediately.

Comment

Kick ass. I'm kind of disappointed that you didn't go all of the way with your logo and make it a penis. Close though! Nice work.

Comment

Impressive website. I'll use it.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Congrat's and good luck! Thank you for working to keep the best BMW's going...

Comment

Originally posted by Tavern Gnome View Post
                            Kick ass. I'm kind of disappointed that you didn't go all of the way with your logo and make it a penis. Close though! Nice work.
                            How sure are you its not hidden somewhere?? I mean have you really looked?

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                              Hey I know as much about web design as b*saint knows about women. Can you tell me what it is and what it will do??
                              Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). It gives you greater control over layout and formatting. CSS is really helpful with large sites because you can edit one line of code on the .css page and it effects all of the pages on the site.
                              I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Working...
                              X