The E21 Photo Thread (323, 320, 318, 316, 315)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Will_318i
    replied
    e21's are sweet... I like the body style on them even more than my e30...

    Leave a comment:


  • JJe30
    replied
    I have a few for wallpapers but most I have, have already been posted. Didn't notice this one though.

    Leave a comment:


  • MacBudd541
    replied
    The only pics i have on my computer of my henna 323i are wrecked ones. ive posted them before. e21 tho... seth has the BBS front valence from this car, hopefully it will end up on his bauer.











    Leave a comment:


  • Mike325
    replied
    These are some great pics. I really love the classic look and this is the first time that I am really actually seeing how great these cars can look. The rear end (tails and trunk) really look similar to the e30s that came next. Great idea for a thread. Just added some pics to my collection.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    replied
    Originally posted by Japandrew73
    I love e21's. They really are "the forgotten BMW", I barely see any in good condition that people have restored. Someday i'd love to own one.
    QFT

    They offer the retro proportions that i like in a sport sedan, and in some examples actually looks better than an e30 imo.

    it's too bad the euro bumper swap is a pita or i'd probably own one. The midwest isn't exactly the place to find them, though...

    Leave a comment:


  • Japandrew73
    replied
    I love e21's. They really are "the forgotten BMW", I barely see any in good condition that people have restored. Someday i'd love to own one.

    Leave a comment:


  • almostM
    replied
    Got all these from Bf.c E21 Forum, just found it. I think they have the longest(or oldest) thread on there in the random pics of your E21 section













    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    started a topic The E21 Photo Thread (323, 320, 318, 316, 315)

    The E21 Photo Thread (323, 320, 318, 316, 315)

    I've looked around and haven't found an picture E21 thread, so I've pulled the trigger. I need to ad more photo's to my collection so post them up! I'll start of course..













    And my personal favorite (I think Edler snapped this photo; if anyone has more.. Post them):
    Last edited by Huff; 02-10-2010, 01:33 PM.
Working...