The E21 Photo Thread (323, 320, 318, 316, 315)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dirty30
    replied
    Dads E21 and my e30 on the way to the vintage



    Leave a comment:


  • tlake
    replied
    R&T report from November 1978.

    333i page 1

    333i page 2

    333i page 3

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    Need some inspiration pics

    Last edited by Huff; 07-01-2015, 12:48 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    old pic of my callaway turbo car shouldnt of sold her :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    Bump!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30
    Does anybody have any info on this car? I saw it Tailored and I couldn't stop starring at it. BTW FUCK this thread, I want an E21 now.

    Leave a comment:


  • selturk
    replied
    There you go, I found it :)



    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    ^^ Please, OH please tell me there are more pictures of this one somewhere..

    Leave a comment:


  • brutus87
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Lepage



    I have a chubby.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Oh dear god! Simply amazing that ^ The E21 only works with classic styling, unlike the E30 which can look either classic or modern.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jim Lepage
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • KamakaziX
    replied
    Originally posted by Eecen


    I <3 Group 5. :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Eecen
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • KamakaziX
    replied
    Meh.

    Leave a comment:


  • chadthestampede
    replied
    call mre crazy but i likes itr

    Leave a comment:

Working...