The E21 Photo Thread (323, 320, 318, 316, 315)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shangsta
    replied
    no more e21 love

    Leave a comment:


  • Shangsta
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    I have a set of engine mount brackets for one of these ^^^ Pulled off a real B6, who wants them ? I also have the transmission out of the same car. PM me if you are interested.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shangsta
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Shangsta
    replied
    Can you say FIRE!


    Leave a comment:


  • unicorn
    replied
    My e21

    A truly great car that I bought used 25 years ago. I love this 1983 Henna red 320is. Here we go climbing the mountains in Tennessee, on Route 129, Dragon Run.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Twelvizm
    replied
    I'm restoring an E21 320i and converting it to a full euro 323i.

    Leave a comment:


  • OrganicMechanic
    replied
    I have an e21 alpina cluster for sale if anyone here is interested.

    Leave a comment:


  • Twelvizm
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Wagen
    QFT

    They offer the retro proportions that i like in a sport sedan, and in some examples actually looks better than an e30 imo.

    it's too bad the euro bumper swap is a pita or i'd probably own one. The midwest isn't exactly the place to find them, though...
    It not that hard. And all the parts can be ordered from your local BMW dealership.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nygdup
    replied
    Building an m50 swapped track rat as we speak. Not yet ready for pictures though!

    Leave a comment:


  • Eecen
    replied
    In case you guys hadn't noticed, E21s really do it for me..

    Some Alpina~E21 history for those interested:







    Leave a comment:


  • structured
    replied
    Originally posted by Eecen

    I want this in gigantic poster form. Great picture.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    sub'ed

    Leave a comment:


  • Eecen
    replied












    Edit; Whoops, its an m5, Still leaving it there though.


    Leave a comment:


  • Eecen
    replied
















    Leave a comment:

Working...